pixeltracker

Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun- Page 7

Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#150Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/29/15 at 11:19pm

On behalf of the whole world which is gonna have to sit thru this Circus Maximus- 

can you PLEASE just lock them all in a room with one knife and whoever walks out alive gets the nomination? 

Just a thought.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#151Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/29/15 at 11:32pm

Christie is announcing tomorrow. That brings us to what, 20 potential candidates? 

Bush, Rubio, Cruz, Santorum, Huckabee, Graham, Jindal, Perry, Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Pataki, and Paul are all confirmed.  Walker is all but certain to run, which with Christie will bring it to 15. Kasich would be 16. Ehlrich, Gilmore, and King would get us to 19. 20 could be a last minute surprise if someone like Sarah the Quitter suddenly decides America "needs her." 

What fun those debates will be. 

FindingNamo
#152Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/29/15 at 11:34pm

Why is this happening again?  Is it just a bunch of crazy people trying to make the least crazy person seem reasonable?  Is it a distraction from all the real problems that need addressing?  Is it bread and circus without any bread at all?

They should reboot "Groundhog Day" into "Election Day."

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#153Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 1:28am

What fun those debates will be. 

And Fox News is limiting them to only the 10 highest polling. I'd rather they sort it out in a fight to the death, but what can you do?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#154Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 1:37am

"What fun those debates will be. 

And Fox News is limiting them to only the 10 highest polling. I'd rather they sort it out in a fight to the death, but what can you do?"

Which means that Trump will get to debate. And that's exactly what I'm sure the party's leaders don't want. Oh, it's gona be such a hoot. 

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#155Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 7:25am

For the debates, I fully expect them to all get out of a Volkswagen.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

LarryD2
#156Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 2:55pm

Post-announcement, the New York Times editorial board eviscerated Christie. It's brutal:

Expect to see a lot of Mr. Christie at those phony “town hall” meetings, stage with selected supporters. You will hear a lot about his common touch, his “straight talk” and his love for Bruce Springsteen.

It’s a smoke screen. Look behind it at the governor whose own constituents say by an overwhelming majority that he has done a bad job, should not run for the White House and would make a bad president.

Gov. Christie's Phony Truth-Telling

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#157Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 5:19pm

I cannot believe the money being wasted!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#158Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 6/30/15 at 6:41pm

It is extremely gratifying that the GOP has 15-20 candidates, one of which will be Trump, I hope, I hope, I hope, as the top 10 for the first debate.

Stephanatic

South Florida
#159Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 7/20/15 at 4:29pm

Heard a pollster guy on NPR yesterday say that Trump is a lock to get in the first debate :).

Stephanatic

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#160Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 7/20/15 at 6:16pm

Trump debating is nothing short of a godsend for Clinton/Sanders/O'Malley/whomever.

He's gonna dominate the conversation at the debates and will surely say something outrageous which the others will have to respond to in some way. 

South Florida
#161Possible and probable GOP primary could be fun
Posted: 8/5/15 at 5:30pm

Let the games begin.

Stephanatic