Hedwig 10PM Shows

fliponaswitch Profile Photo
fliponaswitch
#1Hedwig 10PM Shows
Posted: 2/5/15 at 3:22pm

Hi there folks

Long time reader of the message boards and have asked for advice previously before

My family and I are going again to NYC this APRIL for a binge of theater.

We have tickets to see Hedwig APRIL 18th show at 10PM.

Was wondering if there were any shows that started at 8 that would give us enough time to make it to the theater by 950 to see Hedwig right now. I know it's cutting it close but if there was an answer I figure you fine folks would know.

Thanks!

Updated On: 2/5/15 at 03:22 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#2Hedwig 10PM Shows
Posted: 2/5/15 at 3:37pm

What fun!

Everything seems to be on the long side lately. Fun Home is 1 hour 45 minutes, according to Telecharge. But that's all the way up on West 50th Street, and Hedwig is on West 44th (and farther east), so I wouldn't recommend that. People used to make the trek from Lady Day (in the same theater) to Hedwig, but Lady Day was shorter.

Hand to God I thought would be short, but Telecharge has that as 1 hour 55 minutes, so that would be cutting it close. The Hand to God theater is closer, though. Hedwig usually starts 10 minutes late, if you want to chance it.

neonlightsxo
#2Hedwig 10PM Shows
Posted: 2/5/15 at 3:42pm

I don't think there are any 90 minute shows on Broadway this spring...but I could be wrong.

Broadway Bob* Profile Photo
Broadway Bob*
#3Hedwig 10PM Shows
Posted: 2/5/15 at 3:44pm

THE VISIT at the Lyceum 1 block away is90 minutes I believe.

<-- Tevye, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, March 2018

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#4Hedwig 10PM Shows
Posted: 2/5/15 at 3:44pm

The Visit at Lyceum would be perfect for you, it is listed as being 95 minutes.

We did the same thing with an 8 pm Disgraced at the Lyceum and Hedwig at 10 pm .... it couldn't have worked out more perfectly.

Updated On: 2/5/15 at 03:44 PM

Videos