Front row at the Cort....

AHTC
#1Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/24/15 at 10:35pm

Is it too close? I have some neck issues and I don't want to have to crane....

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#2Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/24/15 at 11:33pm

I sat there for This is Our Youth and I was fine. the stage was low enough that I could see the floor and the actors' shoes easily. I might have craned my neck a tiny bit, but not significantly. Hope that helps!

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#2Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 12:11am

I think it really depends on the show. I sat there for Grace and felt as if I were staring up at the sky for the entire time. Of course, that particular show had a revolving stage deck which added a foot or two to the stage height; but it really depends on the show I think.

bfreak
#3Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 10:31am

I've heard the front row here is very high. My question is: how many front row tix are available for Fish in the Dark still? I thought that was completely wiped out, and I'm assuming that's what show you're planning to see since the next show hasn't been booked yet.

AHTC
#4Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 11:50am

Front row is high as in limited craning?

bfreak
#5Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 1:41pm

Yes, high as in you have to crane your neck and the seats there are certainly partial view.

bfreak
#6Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 1:41pm

Yes, high as in you have to crane your neck and the seats there are certainly partial view.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#7Front row at the Cort....
Posted: 2/25/15 at 3:58pm

I sat in the front for Cripple of Inishmaan and while they weren't HORRIBLE seats (and if I remember correctly, the stage was even higher than it usually is for that production) they were VERY partial view. I couldn't even see anyone's shoes and I am nearly 6 feet tall. :P