pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 67

Hamilton Cancellation Line

Sunshine31
#1650Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 2:33pm

SOLD update: https://mobile.twitter.com/sold_inc/status/732416735484203009

@MyFavoriteBrunette: LMAO. Adobo on everything! 

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#1651Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 2:49pm

Sunshine31 said: "SOLD update: https://mobile.twitter.com/sold_inc/status/732416735484203009

"

So, I'm a little bit in love with this SOLD guy. And hey, if it's the same guy who is doing a stage door* line waiting (which I am still getting over that this is actually a thing now) in the tweet before this one, at least he's not gonna be disrupting anyone if he leaves standing room before the show is over.

*edit because 'stage door' and 'standing room' are different words.

Updated On: 5/17/16 at 02:49 PM

MISH2 Profile Photo
MISH2
#1652Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 2:59pm

Anakela said: "Sunshine31 said: "SOLD update: https://mobile.twitter.com/sold_inc/status/732416735484203009

"

So, I'm a little bit in love with this SOLD guy. And hey, if it's the same guy who is doing a stage door* line waiting (which I am still getting over that this is actually a thing now) in the tweet before this one, at least he's not gonna be disrupting anyone if he leaves standing room before the show is over.

*edit because 'stage door' and 'standing room' are different words.

Wondering how he managed this.  Can you actually request one ticket plus one standing room? 

Also the photo showed 2 orchestra seats plus SRO. One line sitter got 3 people, including himself, into the show?  Or were there 2 line sitters?

Updated On: 5/17/16 at 02:59 PM

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#1653Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:02pm

Sunshine31 said: "SOLD update: https://mobile.twitter.com/sold_inc/status/732416735484203009
@MyFavoriteBrunette: LMAO. Adobo on everything! 

That's was a very good deal for the client since the additional ticket was only $40 plus the hourly time in line and their own ticket.  Unfortunately it's not a viable option for my sister.  And I'm tapped out to even help. "Hamitapped" LOL! 

Yes! @Sunshine31!  Adobo on everything and say "¡Wepa!" LOL! 

Updated On: 5/17/16 at 03:02 PM

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#1654Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:03pm

Never had a problem with the line sitters until this past week. The demand was high enough that they essentially took over the Ham line, fair enough. It’s what the market will bear. But apparently someone high up at Nederlander and/or the RR had enough of a problem with the line situation that they instituted new rules. Again, fair enough. My problem began when the line dudes somehow became magically exempt from the very rules they caused to be implemented. Either hold everyone to the rules or no one. Regular people on the line have to go right into the theater with the tickets, but the line dudes get to leave and hand them over because they’re BFFs with the security guys? HELL NO.

I also think the attitude exhibited by whoever is running their Twitter account and the others who have created BWW accounts to come here and blast the rest of us is doing them no favors. The SOLD guys at least had a reputation for being good guys which someone is on their team is now ruining.

Great going.

#1655Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:05pm

SDV said: "Never had a problem with the line sitters until this past week. The demand was high enough that they essentially took over the Ham line, fair enough. It’s what the market will bear. But apparently someone high up at Nederlander and/or the RR had enough of a problem with the line situation that they instituted new rules. Again, fair enough. My problem began when the line dudes somehow became magically exempt from the very rules they caused to be implemented. Either hold everyone to the rules or no one. Regular people on the line have to go right into the theater with the tickets, but the line dudes get to leave and hand them over because they’re BFFs with the security guys? HELL NO.

I also think the attitude exhibited by whoever is running their Twitter account and the others who have created BWW accounts to come here and blast the rest of us is doing them no favors. The SOLD guys at least had a reputation for being good guys which someone is on their team is now ruining.

Great going.

PREACH 

"

broadwayfever
#1656Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:18pm

SDV said: "Never had a problem with the line sitters until this past week. The demand was high enough that they essentially took over the Ham line, fair enough. It’s what the market will bear. But apparently someone high up at Nederlander and/or the RR had enough of a problem with the line situation that they instituted new rules. Again, fair enough. My problem began when the line dudes somehow became magically exempt from the very rules they caused to be implemented. Either hold everyone to the rules or no one. Regular people on the line have to go right into the theater with the tickets, but the line dudes get to leave and hand them over because they’re BFFs with the security guys? HELL NO.I also think the attitude exhibited by whoever is running their Twitter account and the others who have created BWW accounts to come here and blast the rest of us is doing them no favors. The SOLD guys at least had a reputation for being good guys which someone is on their team is now ruining. Great going."

Very well said.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#1657Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:27pm

MISH2 said: "
Also the photo showed 2 orchestra seats plus SRO. One line sitter got 3 people, including himself, into the show?  Or were there 2 line sitters?

"

I only see two tickets in that photo, one regular and one standing room? Where do you see three?

MISH2 Profile Photo
MISH2
#1658Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:32pm

Anakela said: "MISH2 said: "

I only see two tickets in that photo, one regular and one standing room? Where do you see three?

You're right!  Stupid me, I didn't realise SRO was an actual ticket. 

steins
#1659Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:36pm

So by complying with the new rule, the situation got worse for fans. Great.... RRT should either revert back to allow line-sitter or ban line-sitter. 

BroadwayFan2
#1660Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:49pm

I've been trying to get into this show for a month already. I go there everyday and try to get tickets and I never get anywhere. I feel those homeless people ruined everything. I wish I knew of a line sitting service. Anyone know of one?

neonlightsxo
#1661Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:52pm

"My problem began when the line dudes somehow became magically exempt from the very rules they caused to be implemented"

Wait, is that really what's happening?

Hellob Profile Photo
Hellob
#1662Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 3:59pm

BroadwayFan2 said: "I've been trying to get into this show for a month already. I go there everyday and try to get tickets and I never get anywhere. I feel those homeless people ruined everything. I wish I knew of a line sitting service. Anyone know of one?

"

What do homeless people have to do with it? The sold sitters aren't homeless 

steins
#1663Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:07pm

neonlightsxo said: ""My problem began when the line dudes somehow became magically exempt from the very rules they caused to be implemented"

Wait, is that really what's happening?

"

see post #1422

however, they are buying 1 ticket for line-sitter now, https://twitter.com/sold_inc/status/732416735484203009, which in my opinion only makes the wait worse.

BroadwayFan2
#1664Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:08pm

I have been trying to get tickets everyday and I always see a long line. There are groups of people there with the same caps who are probably part of some college fraternity. I am referring to the 2 to 3 homeless people that I see way in the corner who appear unapproachable. I wasn't referring to the fraternity guys. I am strictly referring to the ones that appear to strung out and because I see people whom appear to be homeless is the reason I refuse to stand on that wait line.

BroadwayFan2
#1665Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:09pm

Did I say they were homeless?

I have been trying to get tickets everyday and I always see a long line. There are groups of people there with the same caps who are probably part of some college fraternity. I am referring to the 2 to 3 homeless people that I see way in the corner who appear unapproachable. I wasn't referring to the fraternity guys. I am strictly referring to the ones that appear to be strung out and because I see people whom appear to be homeless is the reason I refuse to stand on that wait line.

Updated On: 5/17/16 at 04:09 PM

neonlightsxo
#1666Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:14pm

steins, If that's what's really happening, I'd like to hear it from multiple people, not just one POV. I'd LIKE to believe that the rules are actually going to help. I don't want to rely on one person's take.

steins
#1667Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:18pm

except line-sitting company S.O.L.D. has just admitted they got 2 tickets on the tweet now, 1 for the client, 1 for the line-sitter. One could only think that was to circumvent the rule.

Hamilton Cancellation Line

Updated On: 5/17/16 at 04:18 PM

BroadwayFan2
#1668Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:21pm

Can you send me their twitter link so I can contact them? I would like to use a line sitting service.

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#1669Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:22pm

Proverbs 21:23

Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.

I lean towards an ideal of shut down the line and shut down the message board.  It's really too much going on for a ticket to a show.  Sad.

casedilla2
#1670Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:25pm

Honestly at this point, those who are interested in hiring 2 line sitters should really look into pairing up with people who want to wait in line and see the show, and pay for their tickets in exchange for their wait. So, if two people wait for four tickets, and then the two who didn't wait pay for all the tickets, it comes out to $354 per ticket for them - way cheaper than hiring two sitters, and the two fans who waited get to go for free!

I know this was already discussed, but I just wish there were a way to publicize it more because I feel that those considering hiring 2 sitters, or bringing a line sitter to the show with them if they just want one ticket, have probably not thought of this as an option.

BroadwayFan2
#1671Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:27pm

Agreed. This board seems so harsh, over critical, and vicious for no reason. This a free country and with all the hate going on in this board it is no wonder I go there everyday and can't get any tickets.

But if someone does have the contact info for that line sitting service, please let me know. I would like to utilize them.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#1672Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:27pm

steins said: "except line-sitting company S.O.L.D. has just admitted they got 2 tickets on the tweet now, 1 for the client, 1 for the line-sitter. One could only think that was to circumvent the rule.

"

How is that "circumventing" the rules, though? That appears to abide by all the of the rules: each person may buy up to two tickets. patrons may not swap out places on line. once a patron purchases tickets he/she must proceed directly into the theatre.

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#1673Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:30pm

BroadwayFan2 said: "Agreed. This board seems so harsh, over critical, and vicious for no reason. This a free country and with all the hate going on in this board it is no wonder I go there everyday and can't get any tickets.

But if someone does have the contact info for that line sitting service, please let me know. I would like to utilize them.
"

No prob. Just tweet @PattiMurin

BroadwayFan2
#1674Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 5/17/16 at 4:30pm

How do people proceed to the theater when the show doesn't start till the evening and the tickets were purchased earlier in the day?