SOOO VERY VERY SAD

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#25SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:14pm

"I'm sure this is Philly---so Hi again.
'Everyone has the right to be stupid--some just abuse the privilage'.
'Let's not remove all the stupid people--just remove all the labels off everything'."

In case you haven't noticed, I don't care what you think of my posts! They are my opinions and I don't care enough to make another account. 

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Gothampc
#26SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:18pm

"MY GOD the performers all support eachother and root for eachother but these fans?"

You should read James Kirkwood's book about Carol Channing and Mary Martin.

Do a search on how Jan Maxwell felt about Alec Baldwin.

Megan Mullally and Oswalt Patton?

Patti LuPone and Glenn Close?

I can think of more, but I'm tired of typing.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Wilmingtom
#27SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:19pm

My question is, if you find the board so despicable, why did you join?

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#28SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:20pm

I have never in my life seen a more bitter, nasty catty group of people on a board!!

Then how would you know so much about Broadway performers?  I suggest picking up one of the many books of anecdotes regarding Broadway productions.  Read about the love and support Ethel Merman and Fernando Lamas had for one another during Happy Hunting (or the love and support Ethel Merman had for just about...well...anyone).  It will certainly be educational for you.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 4/27/15 at 04:20 PM

jonanthony2 Profile Photo
jonanthony2
#29SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:27pm

Bitter?? Who?? ..What? Where? Us Bitter?? No way..Us??

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#30SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 4:30pm

Not only was The Pirate Queen a bad musical, but Stephanie and Hadley had no chemistry, there, I just criticized my favorite.  

Stephanatic

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#31SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/27/15 at 5:15pm

Darling, they support each other IN PUBLIC.  They are just as catty and critical at home.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#32SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/28/15 at 12:38am

" I have never in my life seen a more bitter, nasty catty group of people on a board!!"

So, you've never seen All That Chat? They were so catty Forbidden Broadway even gave them a song. Granted, BWW has it's moments. If it offends you so much, why bother reading, posting, lurking, etc?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

skies Profile Photo
skies
#33SOOO VERY VERY SAD
Posted: 4/28/15 at 2:12am

" I have never in my life seen a more bitter, nasty catty group of people on a board!!  Complain and bi--- about performers all the time."

Did I accidentally drop into a NBA or NFL sports  message board?  Because seriously....

"when I’m on stage I see the abyss and have to overcome it by telling myself it’s only a play." - Helen Mirren
Updated On: 4/28/15 at 02:12 AM

Videos