pixeltracker

StudentRush.org Will-Call Club- Page 2

StudentRush.org Will-Call Club

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#25 Will-Call Club
Posted: 7/28/15 at 10:44pm

why are they charging 40 dollars for the actors fund? 

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#26 Will-Call Club
Posted: 7/29/15 at 12:19am

"why are they charging 40 dollars for the actors fund? "

You're questioning why a benefit performance is trying to raise money?!

Phillypinto
#27 Will-Call Club
Posted: 7/29/15 at 12:22am

lol not but i wouldnt expect that from a papering site

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#28 Will-Call Club
Posted: 7/29/15 at 12:24am

"lol not but i wouldnt expect that from a papering site"

Well, reality and your expectations are often at odds.  Will-Call Club

Phillypinto
#29 Will-Call Club
Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:52am

LOL

jackeysarge
#30 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 11:28am

The service is the same as it used to be. A lot of new imitators out there. I am sticking with Play-by-Play (been a membership since 2005). Have already seen 7-8 Broadway shows this year alone. Theater extras is not bad either as a back up.

Updated On: 8/20/15 at 11:28 AM

rivkareis Profile Photo
rivkareis
#31 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 11:36am

jackeysarge said: "The service is the same as it used to be. A lot of new imitators out there. I am sticking with Play-by-Play (been a membership since 2005). Have already seen 7-8 Broadway shows this year alone. Theater extras is not bad either as a back up.

I agree 100%

"

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#32 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 11:41am

PBP is much better than Student Rush

Poster Emeritus

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#33 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 11:57am

I have a question about PBP. How strict are they about their dress code? That is the main factor that keeps me from joining because I don't always feel like dressing up to see a show, especially in the summer.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

rivkareis Profile Photo
rivkareis
#34 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 12:24pm

Most shows are just casual dress..ie jeans, t-shirt. Broadway and some of their other big events tend be to "corporate attire" which they say you can also wear jeans as long as they are nice and maybe a polo shirt.

They just want you to look appropriate when going to the theater. Saw a guy wearing pajama pants and a cut off shirt once and they did give him a hard time, otherwise never a problem. 

Hope that helps!!

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#35 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/20/15 at 12:38pm

Thanks rivkareis. I sent you a PM too.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Sara Goldstein
#36 Will-Call Club
Posted: 8/26/15 at 1:52pm

Student Rush aka "will call club" isn't very good but for $20 its worth a shot. ALTHOUGH if you join one of the other services they will have all the same shows they due plus a ton more. If you do that then it's not worth getting student rush. Like some other people here I think Playbyplay is the best.

Juggalo12
#37 Will-Call Club
Posted: 6/14/18 at 3:17am

Islander_fan said: ""No it mostly just has a lot of crap and sometimes it has good off Broadway stuff. The last good thing for me was Bring up the Bodies which was the last Broadway offer they had. it's worth it even if u just get one ticket considering it's only 20 bucks a year"
Philly, answer me this. Why do you think that writing something on the internet entitles you to ditch rules of spelling? "It's worth it even ifyou just get one ticket..." not "It's worth it if u get one ticket. Learn the agreed upon rules of the language we all use, get your facts straight about what you do and don't know with regards to theatre, then get back to us.
"

Great, another psychopath on the loose. The polite person answered the question perfectly, and you offer this INSANE and vicious response. Get a life. Your comment should be reported. It's total harassment. And then you do it again. And I hasten to add that your comments have even more grammatical errors than he or she had with the spelling issues you claimed. Get off this board, creep. Go take your medication. 

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#38 Will-Call Club
Posted: 6/14/18 at 9:40am

Ummmm, you just bumped a 3-year-old thread