pixeltracker

Access10 tix on sale for The Humans

Access10 tix on sale for The Humans

wolfwriter2
#1Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/2/15 at 10:06am

for those that may have forgotten...

Doesn't look like many tix available for the promotion..

I hope it's even half as good as Sons of the Prophet.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#2Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/2/15 at 10:11am

I was just about to post this as well. It took a couple of mins for the website to recognize the code. By the time I got in all of Sat night was gone.

Is this the first time they have offered rear orchestra on the sides instead of the mezzanine? 

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#3Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/2/15 at 10:14am

Got The Humans for Saturday 10/3

Poster Emeritus

iluvtheatertrash
#4Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/2/15 at 3:08pm

I always miss these. How do you know when they go on sale? I never get notifications about it. Any clue when the others go on sale?

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#5Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/2/15 at 3:20pm

Was going to pm you the info but you do not accept them. Do not want to broadcast it all over the board. For 1 person fine but not for many as we still want to get them. Sorry

Poster Emeritus

AntV
#6Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/3/15 at 6:40am

It would be helpful to those trying to get tickets if you didn't announce it to the board 6 minutes after they go on sale while those already aware of it are still fumbling with the website taking the code and deciding on dates and seats.

lightguy06222
#7Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/3/15 at 1:01pm

^^ suck it up.  pick tickets faster...

i'd prefer you post it 6 minutes BEFORE it goes onsale, rather than after.  :P

iluvtheatertrash
#8Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/3/15 at 1:04pm

I don't? That's weird!!!! I'll look into it. Roundabout actually emailed me back and put me on the list. I get them sometimes but somehow missed this one and Old Times.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#9Access10 tix on sale for The Humans
Posted: 8/3/15 at 1:06pm

To Ant

The early bird catches the worm as the saying goes. Always be prepared. I am not the only one who has done this. If you are not totally prepared when you call or even get prepared while you are on hold, whose fault is it? Sort of like waiting for a bus in the rain and instead of someone getting out their metrocard or change while they are waiting, they fumble around by the driver while you are cooling your heels.

Poster Emeritus