pixeltracker

Ashley Madison Leak: Josh Duggar, Head of Louisiana GOP, more to come?- Page 4

Ashley Madison Leak: Josh Duggar, Head of Louisiana GOP, more to come?

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#75Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 4:41pm

This comment freaked me out. "...your bottom line with me was that you wanted me to think you know who I am and you know where I work and that my employer "might be interested" in what I post here."  If this is true that's beyond creepy.  Liza defend yourself.  If this is true then you really need to be banned by yourself, shame on you, you have a problem.  

Stephanatic

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#76Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 6:24pm

Wait... what?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#77Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 7:19pm

In the past, when Liza's Headband was curiously quiet about social and political matters, he thought he had discovered FindingNamo's identity- that of a professor at Boston Conservatory, who has (had?) a theatre blog that was once somewhat well-known. After making what he thought was this shattering revelation, LH repeatedly brought it up to Namo and made vague threats about alerting the school to his postings here.

Of course, he was totally wrong. Namo was not that person and so LH was essentially dragging a totally innocent third party into his shenanigans here. And LH now naturally refuses to acknowledge this incident ever occurred, even though he still will engage in the tactic of trying to dig up real-world info about members who unknowingly provide him with even a sliver of information to go on (use of a unique screenname on multiple sites, divulging identifying information in posts, etc).

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

FindingNamo
#78Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 8:42pm

Has Kad said too much?
There's nothing he left out that I can think of to say to you.
But all you have to do is look at the Headbanned's dirty fighting to know
That every word is true

and it could happen to you

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#79Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 10:07pm

Ah yes! The Chris debacle! Hey Headband, did you actually ever talk to him?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#80Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/23/15 at 10:22pm

That's just what centrists do. 

Liza's Headband
#81Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/24/15 at 7:41am

That's just what centrists do. 

Hi. Nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry, do you have a problem with centrism? Can I help you understand something?? Are you lost??? Write back soon, love. 

FindingNamo
#82Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/24/15 at 8:39am

As Kad expertly put it the other day, for the 'banned to actually respond to any questions about his focus on a college professor would cause such cognitive dissonance it would shatter LH. He wouldn't have appeared so close to Kad's post in this thread if not for the centrist post. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#83Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account
Posted: 8/24/15 at 1:24pm

"Can I help you understand something??" 

Yes.  What have you been diagnosed with, that makes you so ignorant?  And forgetful?  And mean....

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2