pixeltracker

Scream Queens (No Spoilers)- Page 4

Scream Queens (No Spoilers)

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#75Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 5:59pm

Ryan Murphy. 

The common bitch that turns perfectly good queens against each other.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#76Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 6:04pm

HaHaHa Scream Queens (No Spoilers)   B-boy for the win!

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#77Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 6:46pm

If everyone could take a second and shift focus from RM's sins, I can't help but not mention the total WHITE Washing of history taking place with Stonewall right now. For such an important part of our history to be bastardized by Roland Emmerich , the gay white director, and written by Jon Robin Baitz, the gay white screenwriter; to produce what they have done to Stonewall is absolutely shameful. Words can't begin to explain why on earth they would even want this trash released. (This is what I meant about RM being a decent director with the proper material he has not written (The Normal HEart). Emmerich and Baitz should be....I can't say what I really think......talk about self hatred and shame!

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#78Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 7:11pm

Why don't you go talk about this on one of the stonewall threads if you so desperately need to shift your focus. 

FindingNamo
#79Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 8:25pm

I do see these things as pieces on the same continuum.  Murphy's predilection for white characters saying hateful things is not okay.  It would actually be more honest if he admitted it makes him hard to express his thoughts through the mouths of these venal characters. But he's not even honest enough to do that. Instead people have convinced themselves he doesn't "mean it" even though he keeps doing it again and again and again.  He's the worst example of a basic two toilet Irish American who got a little money and way too much power.  He's like Roxy's id on steroids. He needs to stop. Or be stopped. He's the worst kind of Gen Xer sending the message that carrying about anything is stupid and uncool. Stupid mick queer.  Luckily the generation he's aiming this at is turning away in droves. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 9/24/15 at 08:25 PM

Jordan Catalano
#80Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 9:48pm

Too bad you're not as sophisticated as the Brits to truly get his brand of humor. 

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#81Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 10:59pm

Bump!  It's a very bad show.

Jordan Catalano
#82Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:05pm

Phyllis, you're such a retard faggot. 

(Don't get mad at me, I'm only joking, like the mean girls! LOL!!!)

Updated On: 9/24/15 at 11:05 PM

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#83Scream Queens (No Spoilers)
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:22pm

But its doing not abysmally in the ratings!!!!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#84Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:26pm

Remember The New Normal?  Why do they keep letting this man make television shows?

FindingNamo
#85Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:31pm

That was the first one where it was non-stop overt racism.  And audiences said no thank you you pasty faced freckled alcoholic mick potato eater.

Jordan Catalano
#86Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:32pm

Because he's hilarious, you walking partial birth abortion. 

(Don't get mad at me! I'm being funny!)

FindingNamo
#87Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:34pm

You insult everybody!!!  Equal opportunity offender!! LOL

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#88Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:35pm

I'm not proud of this, but I did think that that really orange guy on The New Nasty was kind of a faggot. 

Jordan Catalano
#89Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:37pm

And you can say that because everyone deserves to be made fun of in a non humorous way!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#90Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:40pm

Mostly brownies, though, amirite? 

FindingNamo
#91Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:44pm

Wasn't Ellen Barking EXACTLY like Archie Bunker but completely devoid of social satire and therefore only a BILLION times better?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#92Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:50pm

She was. I do miss the soothing, singsongy voice of Nene Leakes. 

FindingNamo
#93Scream Queens
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:58pm

I wish there was an alternate ending where the birth mother had a late third trimester abortion.  But Murphy's nowhere near ballsy enough.  (Not that I saw the finale, I gave up lonnnnnnng before that.)

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#94Scream Queens
Posted: 9/25/15 at 6:00am

Wow you mean girls are hilarious.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#95Scream Queens
Posted: 9/25/15 at 8:54am

Did you notice all the examples of "the press" (as you're always calling it when you link anything even vaguely positive about Madonna) being completely sick of this crap in this culture particularly at this horrible moment in time?

Murphy is part of the problem.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#96Scream Queens
Posted: 9/25/15 at 9:19am

I take umbrage at the mean girls comment.  Not the girls part, the mean part.  Would it be better if we called songanddanceman White Negress?

FindingNamo
#97Scream Queens
Posted: 9/25/15 at 9:21am

White Uncle Tom?

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#98Scream Queens
Posted: 9/25/15 at 9:45am

Scream Queens

You ladies never fail to entertain!

Phyllis Rogers Stone