pixeltracker

Survivor: Second Chance- Page 2

Survivor: Second Chance

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#25Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 11/26/15 at 11:34pm

I think she's a good goat.  Crazy can go far. Look how far Phillip got.  I can't fathom ANY sort of Final 2 or 3 where she could beat anyone in this group, except maybe Keith. Now all I want is an Abi and Keith final 2. I find her face fascinating. Her eyebrows just look unreal, like a bad Jessica Lange brow-lift.  She is the dictionary example of resting bitch face. 

I guess I kind of agree Spencer is getting the winner's edit.  I was starting to think maybe Ciera was until she was voted off. 

Updated On: 11/26/15 at 11:34 PM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#26Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/16/15 at 8:36pm

I have to say I've loved this season.  

Glued to the finale now (despite still being in the office).  A Tribal Council first!  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#27Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/16/15 at 10:10pm

Not my first choice but congrats to the winner.  

I would have to guess that his final statement about doing it for his family probably swayed the votes.  

I'm really really surprised that Spencer didn't get any votes.  

Updated On: 12/16/15 at 10:10 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#28Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 2:51am

Was that the first sweep for a final vote?

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#29Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 8:11am

I don't think so - I think there have been a couple of other sweeps in the 30 past seasons.  

That first Tribal Council was INSANE though -= it's incredible to me that 31 seasons in there can still be something that crazy!

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

ArtMan
#30Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 8:37am

I watched most of last night with very spotty watching of the season.  What did Spencer do wrong during the season that he would receive zero votes?  I know numerous times during questioning he stated he had changed from his season before.  But the jury didn't seem to buy it.  Was he the only one of the final three who had "blood on his hands"?  I did think he made a mistake bluntly telling Jeremy in front of the jury, he better vote off Wentworth.

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#31Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 8:49am

I  don't think it was so much that Spencer did anything wrong as Jeremy's speech at the end of Tribal was perfect.  Who was going to vote against that?  If you were on the fence, which I'd imagine most of jury was, that speech at the end swayed them toward Jeremy.

That said - why would Tasha pick 3?  I would think after Jeremy said 2 she should have gone to 7.

ArtMan
#32Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 8:54am

Thanks Jason.  Do you think they split the second place money since neither received votes?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#33Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 9:51am

Fun finale to the best season in years. Tasha was my favorite, but agree that she just didn't do enough in the game to deserve the win. I think Jeremy's control of the game and his final tribal were deserving. Spencer crawled to the top (along with Tasha) and also won a few challenges, but ultimately he just wasn't likeable. I don't much like the pregnant wife card, but it is part of Jason's journey and that was the question.

Abi needs therapy. I agree with PRS...her face is just fascinating. She sure can't hide her feelings, but it was fun to watch her react as each of her "friends" were sent packing.

I don't think they gave a fan favorite at all, which I was waiting for right after the love montage for Joe-that he'd be named favorite. They don't always name one and I guess that since this is already a "fan favorite" season they didn't bother.

I have a question...did anyone else miss the episode when Fishback was blindsided? It never taped for us and we couldn't find it on demand....it was just so odd! We had to make due with the highlights before the next episode. Did it not air because of the shootings?

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#34Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 10:14am

We saw Fishbach getting voted out.  Maybe it was preempted in some areas?

I would assume Tasha and Spencer would each get second place money?  I really don't know how that works - it's a good question.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#35Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 10:35am

I wonder if Kelly Wigglesworth's number she picked in her head was really #2.  Or, did Jeremy's speech about family sway her to vote for him?  She did say when she cast her vote something along the lines of "this is your lucky day" or "fate is on your side today."  So, maybe the number Kelly had in her head all along was #2.  If so, good for Jeremy.  I was a Spencer fan the entire season, but I am happy for Jeremy's win.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#36Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 11:31am

The first tribal council of the episode was EPIC. I just wish Jeremy had not used his idol because I really don't like him. I hate when people play the "I'm doing this for my family" card. Spencer was my choice for the win and I'm honestly surprised that he didn't receive a single vote. Obviously Tasha didn't have a shot.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the best part of the entire three hours - the revelation that Beast-Mode Cowboy is going to be on next season!!!!

Survivor: Second Chance

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#37Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 11:33am

I never get the sentimental vote, like what does that have to do with who played the best game?! Just reminds me of when people on American Idol have a sick sibling or something, it's like, that's lovely, but what does that have to do with you singing the best?!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#38Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 11:53am

I don't think sentimentality swung the win for Jeremy. I think he was the front runner anyway. It may have pushed a few votes that were on the fence.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#39Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/17/15 at 9:26pm

There have been a couple other unanimous final bored. 

I loved this final three. Tasha probably didn't deserve to win, but I was glad she made the finals. 

I love Jeremy. I love how much he loves Val.  

What was up with Jeff's hair at the reunion?

Updated On: 12/17/15 at 09:26 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#40Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/18/15 at 12:11pm

I liked the final three and I'm happy for Jeremy.  Personally, I felt Spencer had a slight edge in game play simply because he truly had to fight harder to stay in the game, but he really blew it when he threatened Jeremy during tribal.  You don't say that you'll sway the jury to vote your way if you get voted out IN FRONT OF THE JURY.  You're basically telling the jury that you're planning to manipulate them to vote your way.  But I'm even less fond of playing the sympathy card.  Everyone has a story of their loved ones and it pisses me off when a sob story comes out in the end that minimalizes everyone else playing the game.  A good backstory is not game play.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#41Survivor: Second Chance
Posted: 12/18/15 at 12:49pm

^ Agree 100%.

I was rooting for Spencer because of his game play and how hard he had to fight to stay in it.  Up until the time he threatened Jeremy.  That likely cost him $1 million.  

I never thought that Jeremy was the front runner.  

Agree that I was thrilled Tasha made it to the final 3.  

Love all of our various perspectives!

Videos