pixeltracker

New Music! (Currently Listening To...)- Page 2

New Music! (Currently Listening To...)

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#25New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/6/16 at 12:45am

James Vincent McMorrow is beyond amazing. His first album is more acoustic, and his second is more James Blake-layered vocals. It's brilliant and gorgeous. 

And if you don't know Maria Mena please check her out. Her songs are interesting and different and love her vocals. 

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#26New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/6/16 at 9:35pm

Now listening to:

The Cloe X Halle EP.  Caught them in one of the "up and coming" performances during the BET Awards. A different sound. Almost Wendy & Lisa like, but with a twist.

King - the I AM KING cd. Female trio

Stone Roses - The Remixes

Was really looking forward to the new Maxwell cd. Was not crazy about it on first listen. Will give it another spin in the near future.

Just give the world Love.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#27New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/7/16 at 2:03am

uncageg - if you haven't heard the new Stone Roses music, do yourself a favor and keep your memories of what made them so good in the 80s and 90s.  Everything Ian Brown has released as a solo artist since has been far superior to what the reunited band is producing now.  

Dave19
uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#29New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/7/16 at 3:33pm

HorseTears said: "uncageg - if you haven't heard the new Stone Roses music, do yourself a favor and keep your memories of what made them so good in the 80s and 90s.  Everything Ian Brown has released as a solo artist since has been far superior to what the reunited band is producing now. "

A friend from England turned me on to them earlier this year so I downloaded one of their early albums. (The first, I think.) Just stumbled on the remix album last week and like it. I will probably listen to or at least sample their stuff through the years. They have been around for a long time, as you know. Will also check out Ian Brown's solo stuff.

Wilmingtom
#30New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/9/16 at 3:06am

Last Shadow Puppets

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#31New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/9/16 at 5:21am

uncageg said: "A friend from England turned me on to them earlier this year so I downloaded one of their early albums. (The first, I think.) Just stumbled on the remix album last week and like it. I will probably listen to or at least sample their stuff through the years. They have been around for a long time, as you know. Will also check out Ian Brown's solo stuff."

Oh, nice!  To get you started these are all great Ian brown tracks:

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#32New Music! (Currently Listening To...)
Posted: 7/10/16 at 12:49am

HorseTears, decided to start with his Golden Greats album. Loving it so far!