Tony Live Stream

wish i were here2 Profile Photo
wish i were here2
#1Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 10:26am

Hi guys! I was wondering if there's a way to watch the Tonys tonight online. I don't have a TV and all the places I called in the city, that are having a viewing party, are fully booked. Thanks!

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#2Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 10:38am

If you sign up for a trial of CBS all access, you can stream it live. It's free as long as you cancel before the one week trial ends.

Martin4au
#3Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 10:38am

Get the cbs app - and then you will have to ask a friend with cable for there log in info. That hopefully that will work for you.

Gymfan15
#4Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 11:41am

I'm international, and I'm more concerned about getting a full replay that I can watch after the fact (I have to work during the live broadcast). I can't get CBS All-Access; tried that; doesn't work.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#5Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 11:43am

http://theatregraphics.tumblr.com/post/145762635063/how-to-watch-the-tony-awards

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#6Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 11:47am

If you're familiar with torrents, you can download the entire broadcast in its HD/16x9 format a few hours after the broadcast ends AND without the commercials.  No international download restrictions. 

Gymfan15
#7Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 11:52am

Torrents scare me, haha. I usually get my shows/movies on sites like Putlocker or Vodlocker, so if anyone knows of any links to those after the fact, a PM would be super helpful!

Hellob Profile Photo
Hellob
#8Tony Live Stream
Posted: 6/12/16 at 4:58pm

oncemorewithfeeling2 said: "If you sign up for a trial of CBS all access, you can stream it live. It's free as long as you cancel before the one week trial ends.

"

Will the all access include the pre telecast and commercial break awards? 

Videos