Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#1Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:06pm

Glad to know there will be on-stage seats for 30 under 30! The Telecharge seating chart looks quite confusing through. It looks like the stage is the ham between the two slices of bread that are the orchestra and on-stage seats. But why, then, do they include the first few rows of the stage seats in the program as opposed to those far in the back?

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#2Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:13pm

Did they send out the email with the Heisenberg 30u30 code? I don't think I've yet received mine...

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#3Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:16pm

Are there no seats allotted for weekend performances? I'm not finding any.

Dancingthrulife2
#4Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:20pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Did they send out the email with the Heisenberg 30u30 code? I don't think I've yet received mine...

"

I got my email half an hour ago. The code is MTC3U3, which looks pretty generic and probably applies to every show included in the program.

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#5Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:33pm

I've been looking at the ticket options for a while, and it looks to me like they only released 30 Under 30 for previews.  No dates that I checked in October or November had any tickets available, but I managed to buy two first row, on stage seats for a day in September.  

MTC shows (with the recent exception of Constellations) are usually very easy to rush, so that's always an option, too, if you don't want to pay full price and can take a chance on the day of.

Dancingthrulife2
#6Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 7:38pm

Just snatched a ticket for a Friday evening. 12 dollars' service fee on top of a 30-dollar ticket...Really, telecharge?

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#7Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/22/16 at 8:54pm

You rock, Dancing. Thanks. Got my tickets. The service fee is indeed ridiculous. 

somechrysanthemumtea Profile Photo
somechrysanthemumtea
#8Heisenberg 30 under 30 Tickets
Posted: 8/23/16 at 12:27am

Kept getting system error trying to find tickets from November until I realized they hadn't released any 30u30 yet for that month. Hope they do soon!