Fun Home Tour

Ahmy
#50Fun Home Tour
Posted: 10/15/17 at 1:05am

AC126748 said: "JBC3 said: "I think it is getting a lot of regional theatre play this fall. It opens here in Indianapolis on 9/22 and I know there is a Portland, Oregon production as well."

There are multiple upcoming productions at prominent regional theaters. In addition to those already mentioned, it will be done in the next year at Arden Theatre Company (Philadelphia), SpeakEasy Stage (Boston) andLyric Theatre of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City), among others.
"

The Arts Club in Vancouver will be doing it next February-March. I hope they're as successful with their casting as the Vancouver Opera was with Evita. Especially since it wasn't possible to see the tour when it stopped in Seattle.
(And it's nice to see premium tickets that don't make my bank account cry; $49 CAD.)

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#51Fun Home Tour
Posted: 10/15/17 at 2:15am

Delete

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#52Fun Home Tour
Posted: 10/15/17 at 2:15am

Delete 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#53Fun Home Tour
Posted: 12/3/17 at 11:07pm

The tour closed tonight! I hope as many people as possible got to see this beautiful show!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

dmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
#54Fun Home Tour
Posted: 12/5/17 at 6:25pm

Call_me_jorge said: "The tour closed tonight! I hope as many people as possible got to see this beautiful show!"

This is one show that, somehow, I wished they could have fillmed for posterity. It was, simply put, amazing on every level. Listening to excerpts from the album bring back the most amazing memories. I’m glad, honored, that I was fortunate enough to see it. 

Updated On: 12/5/17 at 06:25 PM

jbird5
#55Fun Home Tour
Posted: 12/5/17 at 6:46pm

The Arden Theatre is doing it this spring. Should be interesting to see a regional production of this show

https://tickets.ardentheatre.org/Online/default.asp

Updated On: 12/5/17 at 06:46 PM