pixeltracker

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets- Page 3

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets

tiramisu_girl
#50Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/12/17 at 12:35pm

Oh wow, it's getting crazier! I'm glad I decided to buy the last minute tickets being sold here for last night's show (thanks again, Roolin!). I don't think I would have gotten tix had I pushed through with my plans of rushing today at 5:30am. My friend still decided to rush and got there at 7:30am (earliest he can go). Told him his chances of getting anything at that time is none, and when he got there, he said there were already around 50ppl in line (and according to the others in line, several more left as soon as they saw how long the line already was).

Updated On: 4/13/17 at 12:35 PM

JVB2
#51Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/15/17 at 6:53pm

If anybody is planning on sitting out for rush tickets with a friend tomorrow, Sunday April 16th and could get me two tickets, I will gladly pay for your two tickets as well. 

Butter Broadway Profile Photo
Butter Broadway
#52Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/16/17 at 3:15am

Any updates on this? Have they been selling rush tickets every performance ?

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#53Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/16/17 at 9:38am

I'm curious as well. I was thinking of rushing the matinee on Wednesday. Has anyone had luck with rush tickets recently?

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#54Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 1:02pm

bumping this up to see if anyone has info!

Butter Broadway
#55Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 1:10pm

I can split line time with someone if people start lining up super early

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#56Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 1:12pm

someone mentioned people were lining up at midnight? Any truth to this? I'm planning to walk byt tomorrow morning and see how many people are out there and what time they got there.

ArielSara2
#57Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 6:39pm

Where does the line begin? I'm not familiar with the area outside the Hudson. If by chance I'm the first person, where do I line up?

Thanks!

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#58Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 6:41pm

tmbyru said: "someone mentioned people were lining up at midnight? Any truth to this? I'm planning to walk byt tomorrow morning and see how many people are out there and what time they got there."

Please let us know what you find out!!

Butter Broadway
#59Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 7:32pm

Arielsara, when are you planning on lining up?

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#60Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 8:05pm

If they've only been offering unsold seats for rush, I would venture to guess there will be next to nothing available leading up to closing this week.

They have raised the price for all remaining single tickets to premium prices for this week with the exception of two single orchestra seats for tomorrow's performance that are $159 each. They appear to be located in the locations where the rush seats typically have been (rear orchestra.)

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

dmrockon092 Profile Photo
dmrockon092
#61Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/17/17 at 8:42pm

I rushed last Wednesday night, so things could've changed in a week's time. I arrived at 2:30am, and I was 5th in line. This was the 2 show day in which the production announced in advance that there would not be any matinee rush tickets available. The first people told me that they had arrived at midnight. I had a friend relieve me at 5:30am, so it made it less of a long wait for the tickets.

To my knowledge, the men behind me also got rush tickets. A woman further down the line even was offered a cancellation ticket in the morning.

To the person asking where to line up, just start the line going east from the box office door at the Hudson. 

Good luck getting seats. It was the most extraordinary show I've ever seen.

tmbyru Profile Photo
tmbyru
#62Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 7:59am

Went by this morning on the way to work and at 6:30am there were 13 people in line, the first five people got there between 11:45pm and 12:15am this morning. 

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#63Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 11:05am

Oh lord...I haven't done an overnight rush since Into the Woods in Central Park, but maybe it's time to break out my sleeping bag again. Do we know how many rush tix they've been selling? 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#64Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 11:40am

is there standing room at the Hudson? Back in previews there were 14 front row rush tickets available but obviously that has changed.

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#65Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 12:47pm

JBroadway said: "Oh lord...I haven't done an overnight rush since Into the Woods in Central Park, but maybe it's time to break out my sleeping bag again. Do we know how many rush tix they've been selling? 

" 10 tickets per show with each person in line able to buy 2. As of 4.1.17

daijop
#66Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 1:52pm

Are there a good number of cancellation tickets?  Can one get them without spending the night?  I'd really like to see this before closing but there are only premium tickets left.  I'm willing to spend 200ish but not premium prices.

Butter Broadway
#67Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 3:36pm

And I bet people are only going to show up earlier and earlier as the week goes on. How many rush tickets were given today?

Updated On: 4/18/17 at 03:36 PM

ArielSara2
#68Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets
Posted: 4/18/17 at 7:35pm

Butter Broadway, just in case you didn't see it, I sent you a message about rushing.