pixeltracker

A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush- Page 2

A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#25A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/7/17 at 9:55am

Mine was row G, left orchestra, on the aisle. Perfect view.

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#26A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/7/17 at 10:13am

I arrived 30 minutes before curtain yesterday and was able to snag a $37 rear mezz ticket, full view. Great price, just in case rush tickets run out, there will be rear mezz options, even though the house looked full.

Caseyk
#27A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/8/17 at 6:36pm

I got to the box office today at 9:40 and was still able to get front row seats to the 8pm show. They were out of front row seats for the 2pm, but I believe they still had other rush tickets available for that show as well. 

Updated On: 7/8/17 at 06:36 PM

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#28A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/11/17 at 9:48pm

Anyone have an idea how early is a safe bet for a Sunday? Thanks!

Callum_brown1
#29A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/11/17 at 9:55pm

the.hard.part said: "Anyone have an idea how early is a safe bet for a Sunday? Thanks!

"

Was going to post my own experience of trying this Sunday but thanks for reminding me. I got to the theatre about 11.30 and there were about 12 people in front of me. I think they only had a ridiculously tiny amount of $30 front row rush tickets - perhaps about 5 or 6. Even people who arrived before 11 didn't get any. Instead we were all offered $39 balcony seats but I thought I'd come back perhaps on a weekday and try for front row.

So I guess it depends on how much you want front row.

mamaleh
#30A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/11/17 at 10:13pm

When I rushed this a couple of months ago, I was at box office as it opened and got first row.  I am glad I was able to see Laurie Metcalfe's amazing performance, but have mixed feelings about seeing the play and adding to Lucas Hnath's coffers after just learning that he was one of the signers of an anti-Israel letter urging Lincoln Center not to present a piece partially funded by Israel.  I have spent my last dime on uninformed people who help spread venomous lies, no matter how talented. 

Updated On: 7/11/17 at 10:13 PM

SarahNYC2
#31A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/14/17 at 11:32am

I rushed this am. Got there about 9:55am.  About 10 people in front of me. Was able to get two tickets!

Callum_brown1
#32A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/14/17 at 4:04pm

SarahNYC2 said: "I rushed this am. Got there about 9:55am.  About 10 people in front of me. Was able to get two tickets!

"

That's awesome - front row or balcony?

SarahNYC2
#33A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush
Posted: 7/14/17 at 10:20pm

Orchestra row seats 109/111

Show is amazing. I would definitely suggest trying to see before cast changes.

Videos