pixeltracker

ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date- Page 2

ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date

evic
#25ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 4:06am

I guess the Nederlanders and the Esteban's were getting tired of losing more millions. Even the rich know when it is time to throw in the towel. It will do very well in tour

evic
#26ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date

I guess the Nederlanders and the Esteban's were getting tired of losing more millions. Even the rich know when it is time to throw in the towel. It will do very well in tour

evic
#27ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date

ebontoyan
#28ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 4:29am

Estefans

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#29ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 7:20am

Add me to the list that thought this had closed months ago.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

ilovebabyv Profile Photo
ilovebabyv
#30ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 9:23am

Soooooo sad to see this one close. Easily my favorite show on Broadway right now. Hope to see Vanessa Hudgens playing Gloria in the tour!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#31ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 11:40am

After Eight said: "Well, it wasn't the greatest show ever, but still, it was far easier to sit through than those critics' darling trials like Hamilton, Fun Home, Once, Groundhog Day, Comet, Come From Away, Dear Evan Hansen, Falsettos, Sunday in the Park With George, etc.

Let's hope the theatre's next tenant is not on the order of these. 

Let's hope and pray!

I love this!

"

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

IHeartNY2
#32ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 11:48am

muscle23ftl said: "After Eight said: "Well, it wasn't the greatest show ever, but still, it was far easier to sit through than those critics' darling trials like Hamilton, Fun Home, Once, Groundhog Day, Comet, Come From Away, Dear Evan Hansen, Falsettos, Sunday in the Park With George, etc.

Let's hope the theatre's next tenant is not on the order of these. 

Let's hope and pray!

I love this!

"

"

Yup, I'll take On Your Feet over Hamilton or Comet any day of the week. 

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#33ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 11:58am

I definitely enjoyed On Your Feet more than all those shows.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#34ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 12:00pm

After Eight said: "Well, it wasn't the greatest show ever, but still, it was far easier to sit through than those critics' darling trials like Hamilton, Fun Home, Once, Groundhog Day, Comet, Come From Away, Dear Evan Hansen, Falsettos, Sunday in the Park With George, etc."

Hmm, so if I like all of those, I shouldn't bother seeing On Your Feet before it closes?!

IHeartNY2
#35ON YOUR FEET Sets Closing Date
Posted: 5/31/17 at 12:01pm

haterobics said: "After Eight said: "Well, it wasn't the greatest show ever, but still, it was far easier to sit through than those critics' darling trials like Hamilton, Fun Home, Once, Groundhog Day, Comet, Come From Away, Dear Evan Hansen, Falsettos, Sunday in the Park With George, etc."

Hmm, so if I like all of those, I shouldn't bother seeing On Your Feet before it closes?!

"

Correct.

Videos