New DEH cast member?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#1New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:15pm

So Laura and kristolyn were out tonight. Since Olivia covers both she couldn't go on for both. So apparently they added a new cover. Her name is Phoenix Best. There's a picture, but I don't know how to link it. Can someone confirm this? From the picture it also looks like she's taking over for kristolyn....

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

nightnic001 Profile Photo
nightnic001
leighmiserables  Profile Photo
leighmiserables
#3New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:22pm

Call_me_jorge said: "So Laura and kristolyn were out tonight. Since Olivia covers both she couldn't go on for both. So apparently they added a new cover. Her name is Phoenix Best. There's a picture, but I don't know how to link it. Can someone confirm this? From the picture it also looks like she's taking over for kristolyn....

"

She's doing Alana while Kristolyn is on vacation, from my understanding. 

willrolandsframes
#4New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:35pm

Anyone else notice how Cynthia Erivo commented on that Instagram post?

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#5New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:38pm

Jorge, she isnt taking over for Kristolyn, she played Alana tonight as a understudy but bc Pheonix's name/bio/photo isnt printed into the playbill (yet) they made slips that lists her as Alana for tonight as she was Alana tonight! When she gets added to the playbill it will say (Understudy Alana). Kristolyn is on vacation this week. The show also should get another Heidi/Cynthia cover if they dont have already...

Call_me_jorge
#6New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:41pm

Thanks Ethan! Just through me off.

Willrolandsframes she was in the color purple revival.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#7New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/24/17 at 1:37am

willrolandsframes said: "Anyone else notice how Cynthia Erivo commented on that Instagram post?

"

Probably because Phoenix was in The Color Purple revival 

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#8New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/24/17 at 1:38am

Wow Kristolyn has been out for a while. I saw the show last Friday, the 16th and Olivia was on

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

Call_me_jorge
#9New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/24/17 at 2:23am

I was looking at her Instagram and she was on the boat. So they must have known she was joining for a while.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#10New DEH cast member?
Posted: 6/24/17 at 3:12am

Which is why she wrote that she could finally release the info .

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.