pixeltracker

Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)- Page 2

Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#25Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)
Posted: 7/2/17 at 9:19pm

Those gaudy colors are intentional as they were filming in black and white film which captures colors differently.  Hues don't read true-to-form.  That's why 1966's WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? was filmed in black & white: because of the make-up being used on Elizabeth Taylor to transform her (then in her 30s) into a 50 plus year old.  In color she looked monstrous.  Same applies to 1959's SOME LIKE IT HOT - the make-up on both Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis was horrible in color but leveled out in black & white.  If you ever see rare color photos of the sets from black & white films, the colors were horrendous as they were color-organized to read certain shades in black & white.  Same with costumes: brown reads red in black & white, etc.  

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#26Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)
Posted: 7/3/17 at 1:27am

i agree with whoever said it's not Madame Rose. you don't need 4 months to prepare for some local community theater production of a crappy musical.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

hork Profile Photo
hork
#27Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)
Posted: 7/3/17 at 1:57am

Jesus Christ, if she wants to prepare for an audition that's four months away, then just let her do her thing. What the hell difference does it make? I admire her determination.

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#29Wednesday Addams Character Study and Audition ;)
Posted: 7/3/17 at 3:18pm

Brody Fosse, yes I am aware of that. Most face make-up had a greenish cast to them because it made the black and white flesh tones look a lot better.  It is just startling to see the actual set in the colors they used.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!