pixeltracker

will phillippa soo return to great comet?- Page 2

will phillippa soo return to great comet?

froote
#25will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/17/17 at 10:34am

Not every theatre star is bothered about doing film or TV, especially when they have Hamilton profits to fall back on.

I have no idea if Phillipa is or isn't but she seems very much like someone that aimed first and foremost for a theatre career unlike Daveed, Renée etc. who did music/TV/film first and then returned to it post-Hamilton. Lin is slightly different as I'm not sure anyone would turn their nose up at the Hollywood opportunities he's been given.

Updated On: 7/17/17 at 10:34 AM

leighmiserables  Profile Photo
leighmiserables
#26will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/17/17 at 11:45am

froote said: "Lin is slightly different as I'm not sure anyone would turn their nose up at the Hollywood opportunities he's been given."

I'm pretty sure Lin's said before that he originally intended to double major in film and theatre when he went to college, so I'd guess he's been planning to do both for a while now. 

asimplegal2 Profile Photo
asimplegal2
#27will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:23am

falsettoswasrobbed said: "i've been thinking about that a lot. denée is most likely going to leave when her contract is up, so is it possible that pippa would replace her? i mean, she originated the role, and with amelie closing, she's not really doing anything. i think that would be good for great comet and pippa.

thoughts?

"

Kind of unrelated but I think Denee would be a lovely Eliza in Hamilton. 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#28will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:25pm

Oooh. His schedule probably can't fit this, but what about Lin as Pierre???

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#29will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/18/17 at 12:35pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Oooh. His schedule probably can't fit this, but what about Lin as Pierre???"

lol

ameleigh
#30will phillippa soo return to great comet?
Posted: 7/19/17 at 6:39pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "I'm praying she gets cast as Eliza Doolittle.

"

SAME

Videos