#1What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:28pm

I know...they JUST announced closing. But are we thinking Angels in America

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:31pm

Roman Holiday?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#3What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:31pm

^werent they waiting for a show to announce they were closing?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#4What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:33pm

I think it's Angels in America.

Updated On: 8/15/17 at 06:33 PM

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#5What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:38pm

I've heard Angels in America.  

Broadway World's Fireman.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#6What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 9/7/17 at 12:35am

So, we know Mean Girls is starting previews at the Wilson in March 2018 now, but are we thinking there's any chance there might be a limited run of something over the holidays for the five and a half month interim between shows?

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#7What's Next for the August Wilson?
Posted: 9/7/17 at 12:55am

Most certainly won't be enough time for Angels In America, at least not the NT production which would eat up a lot of time in tech alone, to come in and recoup in time. Imperial and Golden both seem to be empty for 4 months too. I think they all will stay that way. Can't think of an already announced show which can go there. I'd be down for a Nathan Lane / Mandy Patinkin led A Christmas Carol. Let's do it, haha.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
Updated On: 9/7/17 at 12:55 AM