pixeltracker

Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen

Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen

DearMaryHansen
#1Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 11:36am

Does anyone happen to know what the Dear Evan Hansen table is selling? Thank you!

OKBroadwayFan Profile Photo
OKBroadwayFan
#2Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 11:48am

The line for DEH and Great Comet are INSANE.   

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#3Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 2:05pm

i got to see a little of what they were selling this morning but the lines are super insane!  

They were selling some of the casts used in the show for $500, signed scripts and signed Dear Evan Hansen Letters for like $100+, notebooks for like $20, i think there were some shirts and window cards, sharpies for $5, they are raffling off the pillow like they did last year and a signed cast.  Not sure what else was there it was too insane to really get a good look and way too expensive for the items they had.  

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

michaelhale
#4Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 2:37pm

staticradar said: "i got to see a little of what they were selling this morning but the lines are super insane!

They were selling some of the casts used in the show for $500, signed scripts and signed Dear Evan Hansen Letters for like $100+, notebooks for like $20, i think there were some shirts and window cards, sharpies for $5, they are raffling off the pillow like they did last year and a signed cast. Not sure what else was there it was too insane to really get a good look and way too expensive for the items they had.
"

The letters are $400, absolutely wild. Was kind of hoping they'd sell them unsigned for a more reasonable price Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen The playbills are $75 which I think sounds decent, not quite what I had on me, though. They have the usual mercy (cups, pins, etc) for cheap and window cards from $30-50 unsigned, $200-250 signed, and $100 totes from opening night. 

The line, though? Hooh. Spent an hour+ in there, which was fun to talk to others in line and an experience (this is my first year being really into theater so I am just out here to experience as much as possible lol) but I wouldn't do it again unless I had money to blow on those big ticket items which- I can't ever imagine lol

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#5Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 2:52pm

Thank you everybody for describing what's there. Haven't wanted to face the line quite yet. For the range of $30-50 for unsigned window cards and $200-250 for signed ones, is there a range because they have the off Broadway ones also?

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

michaelhale
#6Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 3:07pm

^ Yep! They have Arena, 2ST, and Pre+Post Tonys I think signed + unsigned, some by the creative some by the full cast? I don't know where they all fall within the range because I wanted a small window card-poster thing (it was $15? But it's small lol not actually a window card, it's the picture I wanted, though) and I was running late for work so I had to bolt.

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#7Broadway Flea - Dear Evan Hansen
Posted: 9/24/17 at 5:11pm

Michaelhale, thanks!  The DEH table eventually posted a price list at the front of the line so you can see the prices before you get up there. (I didn't see one for Comet.). You were right that they have some posters signed by the cast and some by the creative team. They aren't selling the current unsigned poster but they are selling unsigned prior versions. 

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"