pixeltracker

Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#1Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 7:18am

Hi all - that show sold out quickly. Anyone have 2 tickets for Ghost Quartet on the 14th or 18th they're looking to sell? PM me. Thank you!

3GamesToLove
#2Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 9:19am

Not sure if this helps you or not, but they did announce a cancellation line policy yesterday...

Probably will be a long line, I'd guess.

Rainah
#3Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 10:02am

Hey! That's great news, I'm also looking for tickets and don't mind waiting all night

ebizzle
#4Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 10:08am

Can someone explain how that would work since they don't allow refunds or exchanges? Like how would one go about canceling their tickets if that doesn't seem to be allowed 

gimlet2
#5Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 10:25am

^You can donate tickets back to NYTW; you don't get a refund but the cost of the tickets (not fees) can be tax-deductible.

ETA: Is anyone looking for a single ticket this Sunday? (21+ show) I have an extra GA ticket, asking $64. Thanks

Updated On: 10/4/17 at 10:25 AM

Kicks8567
#6Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 11:26am

I have an extra pair of tickets for Sunday evening, October 22nd at 7:30PM. Friends can no longer make the show, so just looking to sell them for face value, which is $128.00 for the pair inclusive of fees. Message me if interested, and I can arrange to meet you at the theater that evening, as I will also be seeing the show.

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns
#7Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 1:00pm

I can only imagine how long that cancellation line will be come October 7th...

But I am oh so tempted to try.

ameleigh
#8Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 7:07pm

If anyone has an extra ticket I can buy for 10/31, PLEASE let me know!! 

greenifyme2
#9Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets
Posted: 10/4/17 at 10:10pm

Also looking for a ticket. Was supposed to buy one from someone but they just decided they didn't want to sell it anymore Looking for Ghost Quartet tickets 

Kicks- pm'd you but looks like someone may have beaten me to it 

Only need 1 ticket but can find use for a 2nd ticket if someone has a pair and only wants to get rid of both. I can go pretty much any day (except tomorrow/this weekend).

Updated On: 10/4/17 at 10:10 PM