pixeltracker

Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code- Page 2

Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#25Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/2/17 at 10:36pm

If anyone cares, I opted for Row U since I'll need an aisle seat, but row U is shorter than the other rows, so the aisle seat is pretty much in the center. Just a little tip for anyone that is going for the cheap seats and wants an aisle seat.

GeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
#26Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/2/17 at 10:44pm

I went with center row S, up in the Mezz. I'm hoping that isn't a million miles away. Is it pretty ok up there?

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#27Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/2/17 at 11:02pm

It's not really an aisle there, right? Isn't that wheelchair companion?

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

broadwaygirl89
#28Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/2/17 at 11:36pm

Does anyone know when the box office will start selling Angels tickets? If I could avoid paying the ticketmaster fees, I would. 

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#29Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/2/17 at 11:38pm

CapnHook said: "It's not really an aisle there, right? Isn't that wheelchair companion?"

Row U in the Mezzanine. Would be pretty hard to have wheelchairs up there wink

nolanativeny
#30Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/3/17 at 10:46am

GeorgeandDot said: "I went with center row S, up in the Mezz. I'm hoping that isn't a million miles away. Is it pretty ok up there?"

I sat in mezzanine row R for Cats. It felt a little far...I would say it's comparable to mid-rear mezzanine at the Broadway, maybe row E or F, if you've ever been up there. Certainly not the worst but still not as intimate as some other theaters' rear mezzanines. Knowing that I ended up splurging for mezzanine row A as this is a production I have been dying to see since it first was announced in London. 

Updated On: 11/3/17 at 10:46 AM

Alessio2
#31Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/5/17 at 5:44pm

Can we expect any sort of discount code made available for this anytime soon? Their schedule is kind of odd and the fact you have to buy both shows together is very bizarre...doesn't offer alot of flexibility.

TheAngriestInch
#32Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
Posted: 11/6/17 at 9:14am

For anyone who saw this in London or via NT Live: Any advice on best place to sit? I'm looking at the mid-range priced tix but I'm unsure whether it would be better to sit second row mezz center or fourth row side orchestra.

Is this show worth being central but further away for the full stage picture? Does a lot of action take place on the sides of the stage? Are there any obstructing set pieces? I realize we don't know how the transfer will affect this, but any preliminary thoughts would be super appreciated! Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code