pixeltracker

Angels in America Stage Door?- Page 2

Angels in America Stage Door?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#25Angels in America Stage Door?
Posted: 6/3/18 at 3:41pm

Bumping for updates.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

BJR Profile Photo
BJR
#26Angels in America Stage Door?
Posted: 6/3/18 at 4:55pm

Went Fri night after Part 2 as my date wanted to see the Stage Door. Nathan is quick to his car; the rest come out and sign. Andrew is the last come out. Security tells everyone that Denise and Andrew won't pose for photos, but you can take them as they sign.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#27Angels in America Stage Door?
Posted: 6/3/18 at 8:51pm

Sounds like very little has changed since I saw it in April.

The only day I can imagine it being different (if they even have a performance) is Tony Night since they have to shower, change, and rest before the show

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#28Angels in America Stage Door?
Posted: 7/2/18 at 12:18am

Does anyone know if they sign after Part 1 on Thursdays?  I know they don't sign after Part 1 on two-show days but I don't know if that's true for Thursdays as well.

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

Angel2018
#29Angels in America Stage Door?
Posted: 7/3/18 at 12:10am

Yes, they sign after Part 1 on Thursdays (except Nathan Stewart Jarrett, but he will come out for Part Two on Fridays)

Videos