Skintight Question

pushdabutton Profile Photo
pushdabutton
#1Skintight Question
Posted: 5/2/18 at 10:17pm

Does anyone have a discount code for tickets for Skintight or can point me in the direction where I can find one? I have already checked broadwaybox.com and had no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TJJ1296
#2Skintight Question
Posted: 5/2/18 at 10:26pm

If you're 18-35, you can sign up for free hiptix account through Roundabout and that gives you access for up to 2 rear orchestra seats for $25. There's a limited number per performance but I grabbed mine just a few days ago and plenty of dates later in the run seemed open. 

pushdabutton
#3Skintight Question
Posted: 5/2/18 at 10:57pm

Thanks so much for your response TJJ1296. Unfortunately I am a few years older than 35. I think it could be a limited run since Idina Menzel is going on tour with Josh Groban this summer.

TJJ1296
#4Skintight Question
Posted: 5/2/18 at 11:50pm

I meant open as in having tickets available more in the July/August time frame, but likely this show will have a digital lottery/rush through TodayTix unless it sells *really* well. Most Roundabout shows do if you're willing to try for tickets on the day of! 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#5Skintight Question
Posted: 5/2/18 at 11:58pm

There was a discount code, but it was only for $20 off performances through June 20.

SKBBOX1

pushdabutton
#6Skintight Question
Posted: 5/3/18 at 2:53pm

I misunderstood you TTJ1296. Thanks for clarifying. I have never been to the Roundabout. Am I right in assuming it's a small theatre and any seat would be fine?

Thanks of the discount code haterobics! We are still trying to decide on a date that works best for us to go. 

veronicamae2
#7Skintight Question
Posted: 5/3/18 at 9:07pm

The Laura Pels Theatre (Roundabout isn't the venue) is very small - this is an Off-Broadway show, so it's under 500 seats and you're right that basically any seat is going to be fine. Maybe very front on the far sides would be less than ideal, but you'll be fine pretty much anywhere.

pushdabutton
#8Skintight Question
Posted: 5/3/18 at 9:20pm

Is the theatre located on 46th Street between 6th and 7th Ave.? If so, I think I have walked by it before.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#9Skintight Question
Posted: 5/29/18 at 7:36pm

I made the mistake of ordering my ticket from Broadway.com (lots of fees) a month ago. I missed my assigned seat number until customer service helped me locate it on my paperwork. It is Orchestra N109. I have only seen one other production in this theater: The Robber Bridegroom. For that I sat Left Orchestra Row J Seat 3. I remember liking my seat just fine. Sounds like people think every seat is good. Of course, for what I paid (due to Broadway.com’s service charges) I wish I was sitting closer. But it’s a good seat? Also, looks like it is not an aisle seat. I can’t recall what legroom is like at this theatre. Anyone know? Thanks. I’m a tall guy with bad knees who loves Idina.

Updated On: 5/29/18 at 07:36 PM