Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna

NewZealander
#1Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:23pm

As you know the biggest show Down Under was muriel's wedding . Its star Maggie  McKenna  is staring as Zoe in the national tour of DEH. Has anyone seen her?

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#2Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:41pm

The tour hasnt started yet..

NewZealander
#3Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:43pm

ethan231h said: "The tour hasnt started yet.."

https://dearevanhansen.com/cast-and-creative/#tour-cast

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#4Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 10:45pm

As Ethan noted, the tour hasn't started yet - the first performance will be on September 25th in Denver. 

https://dearevanhansen.com/tour

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

StephieElise
#5Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 11:32pm

I don’t think anyone, even those involved in Muriel’s Wedding, would dream of calling it ‘the biggest show Down Under’. It was running at the same time as the Book of Mormon, Aladdin, Beautiful and Dream Lover, all of which had longer runs, more tour cities, more awards and I would say more financial success. I’m sure it was great, and I’d love to be able to see it (mainly for Christie though!), but it was definitely not an earth-shattering smash hit!

NewZealander
#6Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/29/18 at 11:57pm

StephieElise said: "I don’t think anyone, even those involved in Muriel’s Wedding, would dream of calling it ‘the biggest show Down Under’. It was running at the same time as the Book of Mormon, Aladdin, Beautiful and Dream Lover, all of which had longer runs, more tour cities, more awards and I would say more financial success. I’m sure it was great, and I’d love to be able to see it (mainly for Christie though!), but it was definitely not an earth-shattering smash hit!"

more critically successful  and deserved more awards then it got. NEEDS TO GO TO LONDON

gallerygirl Profile Photo
gallerygirl
#7Dear Even Hansen Maggie McKenna
Posted: 7/30/18 at 2:20am

The show is being workshopped again with a largely new cast before its next engagement.