Hugh Jackman Presale

jo
#25Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/7/18 at 7:12pm

For international fans and those who are not local/with Chase cards, other options are available even during the Presale period. Check them out on the TM website.

Btw, they have added many new shows to the original schedule --

http://www.hughjackmantheshow.com/

London now has 5, NYC/Birmingham/Manchester have 3 shows apiece.

Updated On: 12/7/18 at 07:12 PM

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#26Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/7/18 at 9:41pm

OR u can wait like I did. Pre-sales were exorbitant.  Just scored a floor R row 30  for 150 CAN. Previously had been 356. (WORSE I actually considered it at that price!)  2rd balcony of Scotiabank going for as little as $49.

KKeller6
#27Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 12:18am

Sports and theater have been in cahoots with scalpers for years. Nothing new.

RWPrincess
#28Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 9:41am

I’m in for 6/28 at MSG. I wish I had known about the 6/29 afternoon show at the time but I’m happy with my seat so the evening show will work.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#29Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 10:13am

Thursday at 5am I was able to purchase by selecting seats from the seating chart and got aisle seats for Sat eve at MSG.  Now there is a matinee show for the same day and I want to see seating options but they took away the “pick the blue dot” seating option.  Is there a way to get around this? Do they put the blue dot option back when there is less traffic to the event?

smidge
#30Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 12:26pm

RWPrincess said: "I’m in for 6/28 at MSG. I wish I had known about the 6/29 afternoon show at the time but I’m happy with my seat so the evening show will work. "

I feel the same way. Is transferring dates with Ticketmaster near impossible?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#31Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 1:00pm

smidge said: "RWPrincess said: "I’m in for 6/28 at MSG. I wish I had known about the 6/29 afternoon show at the time but I’m happy with my seat so the evening show will work. "

I feel the same way. Is transferring dates with Ticketmaster near impossible?
"

You might be able to, but there would probably be an exchange fee. Since the 2 evening shows are basically sold out, though, it probably wouldn't be too difficult to sell them on StubHub.

teresa2
#32Hugh Jackman Presale
Posted: 12/8/18 at 1:31pm

I have heard that ticketmaster will do exchanges,

but the new ticket has to be the same price or higher. 

call and ask. You have nothing to lose.