pixeltracker

Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?- Page 2

Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?

Dollypop
#25Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 2:02pm

David10086 said: "Dollypop said: "

No, La Swit isn't dead. Once the theaters re-open, she'll go into rehearsals for a new production of MOURNING BECOMES ELECTRIC.

"

She's renaming the play to "MOURNING BECOMES LORETTA"
"

What a great idea! I'll have suggest that to her. She might like to re-name her one-woman show that. She was never crazy about calling it SWIZZLESWITS.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#26Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 4:23pm

Well, this is not news about a transfer, but still something BJ-related and very fun: Beetlejuice happens to be a guest star on Teen Titans Go next week and take a wild guess who they got to voice BJ. smiley

https://twitter.com/Creaturologie/status/1310654361090088962

Updated On: 9/28/20 at 04:23 PM

Dollypop
#27Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 4:38pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Well, this is not news about a transfer, but still something BJ-related and veryfun: Beetlejuice happens to be a guest star on Teen Titans Go tonight and take a wild guess who they gotto voice BJ.

La Swit?

smiley

https://twitter.com/Creaturologie/status/1310654361090088962
"

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#28Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 4:39pm

Damn, you're good. cheeky

Dollypop
#29Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 4:45pm

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Damn, you're good.cheekyI'd recognize her voice anywhere!

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#30Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/28/20 at 10:39pm

Featuring Alan Alda as ‘Sandy’ the sandworm. Netflix, November.

Hamlet's father.

Dollypop
#31Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 12:54am

ckeaton said: "Featuring Alan Alda as ‘Sandy’ the sandworm. Netflix, November."

November can't come soon enough!

IAMREADING
#32Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 2:49pm

DiscoCrows said: "Yeah on a serious note I do not think they've loaded out yet. Frozen did it's loadout a few months ago and there were definitely quite a few pictures of it happening on social media, I'm sure we would've seen something by now."

loading out has begun according to Presley Ryan's tiktok from two hours ago https://www.tiktok.com/@prezryan/video/6877938668292558085?lang=en

MattieIce2018
#33Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 3:24pm

David Josefsberg and Kerry Butler have both confirmed on Instagram that they are cleaning out dressing rooms today. One of the stage managers posted a video last night of taking his own name off the cast board so I assume lobby items are being loaded out too. Updated On: 9/29/20 at 03:24 PM

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#34Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 4:05pm

Let Beetlejuice's official B'way exorcism begin- good riddance.

Oh look, a bibu!

hearthemsing22
#35Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 6:07pm

Oh my GOD let it go. You are absolutely allowed to be sad about a show closing but for the love of God—-what if we all reacted like this to every show that closed?? What if we always pitted this show against the next show going into that theater?? People would never be able to experience new works. Or revivals. Or anything. If it’s meant to come back, it will some day. Right now—it’s done. It’s closed. Get excited about a different show. Listen to a different cast recording. People have got to move on for now. And don’t pit BJ and TMM against each other. It’s not okay-it’s petty and obnoxious not to mention rude to everyone working on TMM.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#36Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/29/20 at 6:11pm

hearthemsing22 said: "Oh my GOD let it go. You are absolutely allowed to be sad about a show closing but for the love of God—-what if we all reacted like this to every show that closed?? What if we always pitted this show against the next show going into that theater?? People would never be able to experience new works. Or revivals. Or anything. If it’s meant to come back, it will some day. Right now—it’s done. It’s closed. Get excited about a different show. Listen to a different cast recording. People have got to move on for now. And don’t pit BJ and TMM against each other. It’s not okay-it’s petty and obnoxious not to mention rude to everyone working on TMM."

I'm not sad about BJ closing, as you think, and I can't WAIT for Music Man. In fact, I thought much of BJ was overblown trash- that was a rather sarcastic farewell I posted before.

Oh look, a bibu!
Updated On: 9/29/20 at 06:11 PM

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#37Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 9/30/20 at 8:27am

I for one, enjoy “overblown”. It’s better than under.

Hamlet's father.

hearthemsing22
#38Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 8:02am

I understand being upset about a show closing. I do. But you have to remember that for every new show, with a big name thats in it, there are also people making their Broadway debuts. How do you think they feel about people who won’t stop complaining about their show? I hate Beetlejuice “stans”.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#39Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 2:21pm

You understand being upset but you HATE Beetlejuice mega fans?

Haha. Jesus Christ. 

How do you think they feel about people who won’t stop complaining about their show?

Pretty sure they understand and don't care. 

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
Sutton Ross
#41Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 3:10pm

Oh my GOD let it go. You are absolutely allowed to be sad about a show closing but for the love of God—-what if we all reacted like this to every show that closed?? What if we always pitted this show against the next show going into that theater?? People would never be able to experience new works. Or revivals. Or anything. If it’s meant to come back, it will some day. Right now—it’s done. It’s closed. Get excited about a different show. Listen to a different cast recording. People have got to move on for now.

You don't control people. People can feel however they want. Stop trying to control the narrative, it's incredibly obnoxious. 

JSquared2
#42Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 4:27pm

Sutton Ross said: "Oh my GOD let it go. You are absolutely allowed to be sad about a show closing but for the love of God—-what if we all reacted like this to every show that closed?? What if we always pitted this show against the next show going into that theater?? People would never be able to experience new works. Or revivals. Or anything. If it’s meant to come back, it will some day. Right now—it’s done. It’s closed. Get excited about a different show. Listen to a different cast recording. People have got to move on for now.

You don't control people. People can feel however they want. Stop trying to control the narrative, it's incredibly obnoxious.

"

Right. Because we all know that trying to control people is YOUR job, Sutton. LOL!

hearthemsing22
#43Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 6:00pm

Sutton Ross said: "Oh my GOD let it go. You are absolutely allowed to be sad about a show closing but for the love of God—-what if we all reacted like this to every show that closed?? What if we always pitted this show against the next show going into that theater?? People would never be able to experience new works. Or revivals. Or anything. If it’s meant to come back, it will some day. Right now—it’s done. It’s closed. Get excited about a different show. Listen to a different cast recording. People have got to move on for now.

"

Mmm no,I’m allowed to say this. But thanks! Their complaints and dragging down TMM is more obnoxious, so I think I can say this since “you can’t control people”, as you say. 
it’s incredibly obnoxious to keep seeing people whining and complaining  about this show closing. I don’t see people still complaining about other shows. Like it’s enough. I get it. People get it. Move on. 

Sutton Ross
#44Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 7:00pm

Nah. But, it's clear you like yelling at people to move on from a show. Not happening, but you do you. I doubt anyone cares though. 

hearthemsing22
#45Which theater is BEETLEJUICE moving into?
Posted: 10/1/20 at 10:47pm

Sutton Ross said: "Nah. But, it's clear you like yelling at people to move on from a show. Not happening, but you do you. I doubt anyone cares though."

I would say you care since you're trying to tell me what to do-which I have no intention of listening to. So good luck with that. I'm stating my opinion and how I feel. Don't like it? Move on and ignore my comments. I'm not going to stop talking (I never yelled, by the way, but nice try) about this topic as long as others bring it up, but thanks for playing.

Sutton Ross

Videos