pixeltracker

Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight

Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#1Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/22/21 at 9:26pm

Was anyone else there tonight? Alice sounded INCREDIBLE. She sang a mix of a few showtunes (I Miss the Mountains, Pinball Wizard) a lot of 80s (Heart, Phil Collins, Foreigner) some Patsy Cline and more. She honestly sounded as good as Ive ever heard her. If youre in the city in July, shes returning to The Green Room with a brand new set and I would highly recommend it. Shes still one of the most insanely talented singers and actresses we have and Im so thrilled I got to be there tonight.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#2Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/23/21 at 2:39am

Jordan that’s great to hear. Maybe the pandemic has given her time to rest. She’s such a talent. I saw her with Seth in Ptown a few summers back and her song choices were very eclectic and interesting.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#3Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/23/21 at 7:24am

Thanks, Jordan.  A few days back she came on (I think it was Pandora) singing Another Hundred People.  As magnificently - and clearly! - as I have ever heard it sung.

Jordan Catalano
#4Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/23/21 at 12:27pm

And she’s also SO. FUNNY. I don’t think people realize that until you’ve either spent time with her or seen on in a setting like this. I read the BWW review of the show last night and agree 100% that someone needs to write a musical comedy for her PRONTO.

promisespromises2 Profile Photo
promisespromises2
#5Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/24/21 at 10:21am

Ugh, I wish I could see her live. Middle of the pandemic she was constantly on Instagram Live, just her and her piano or guitar, singing random songs. It got me through my mandated quarantine.

Jordan Catalano
#6Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight
Posted: 5/24/21 at 10:22am

Sadly, she said she thinks she’s done with those live videos. Alice Ripley @ The Green Room Tonight