pixeltracker

COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!- Page 2

COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!

ArtMan
#25COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 5:02pm

For those purchasing tickets.  Received an email that Patti Lupone will be performing at the Smith Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 22.  

ArtMan
#25COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 5:02pm

For those purchasing tickets.  Received an email that Patti Lupone will be performing at the Smith Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 22.  

AllThatJazz2
#26COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 8:33pm

ArtMan said: "For those purchasing tickets. Received an email that Patti Lupone will be performing at the Smith Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, January 22."

Crap, that's our ticket date. Ughhhh.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#27COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 8:44pm

AllthatJazz..you can get refund and buy another date or pick date and ask telecharge to swap it...

AllThatJazz2
#28COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 8:54pm

JayElle said: "AllthatJazz..youcan get refund and buy another date or pick date and ask telecharge to swap it...

"

I know - problem is, that week everything non-premium in orchestra is now completely booked for a party of our size. We are either going to have to pay an upcharge for premium seats or find another time to travel down to see the show. I'm also worried that this isn't just a jet-down-and-back situation for her and might be indicative of a "vacation" week or somesuch, which means we could be changing our seats just to find out she still isn't performing. I'll call Telecharge, see about switching our seats, and play it by ear. 

I expected possibly needing to change tickets because of COVID, but not this lol. Glad to have caught ArtMan's post! 

AllThatJazz2
#29COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 9:15pm

Also - it appears she is scheduled in Palm Springs on January 18th. So if anyone has tickets for that week, I would be wary. 

CPannullo
#30COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/4/21 at 9:24pm

Any idea if and when there will be a promo/discount code for this?

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#31COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/10/21 at 8:46pm

We are sooooo looking forward to this on 12/3!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

orlikethecolorpurple
#32COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!
Posted: 8/10/21 at 10:10pm

Robbie2 said: "We are sooooo looking forward to this on 12/3!"

That’s the night I’m going as well!