pixeltracker

AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"

AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"

TarHeelAlan
#1AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"
Posted: 7/14/21 at 2:03pm

To see if you're eligible, log in to your AmEx account, then scroll down to "AmEx Offers and Benefits". If the offer is there, just click on "Add to Card." It says may take up to 90 days from 9/5/21 for the credit to post, but past experience with similar offers is they post very fast. Good luck.

"Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid for purchases made directly with Telecharge only through telecharge.com or by calling 1-800-447-7400. Not valid for purchases made in-person at the box office or at theaters. Excludes all purchases made through partners, third parties, or affiliate sites with links to/from telecharge.com. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member. Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/5/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase." 

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#2AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"
Posted: 7/14/21 at 3:51pm

thanks for the heads up! 

should also be noted - be careful which offer you select if you have more than one Amex. The cash back cards have the $25 back while the cards with Membership Rewards points (more travel based) have 2,500 MR points, which, with Amex, can't be redeemed at 1:1. 

TarHeelAlan
#3AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"
Posted: 7/14/21 at 4:40pm

popular_elphie said: "thanks for the heads up!

should also be noted - be careful which offer you select if you have more than one Amex. The cash back cards have the $25 back while the cards with Membership Rewards points (more travel based) have 2,500 MR points, which, with Amex, can't be redeemed at 1:1.
"

And miles/points affinity cards like Marriott Bonvoy and Delta SkyMiles also have the $25 credit offer. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#4AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"
Posted: 7/14/21 at 4:44pm

Thanks for sharing. I meant to post it when I saw my new offers but forgot to share it.

Now if we can only get some discounted ticket offers to go with the credit I would be very happy. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#5AmEx targeted offer to cardholders: "Spend $100 at Telecharge, get $25 credit"
Posted: 7/16/21 at 5:48pm

does the amex offer work for telechargeoffers.com too?

TarHeelAlan
#6AmEx targeted offer to cardholders:
Posted: 7/16/21 at 11:44pm

Wick3 said: "does the amex offer work for telechargeoffers.com too?"

"Offer valid for purchases made directly with Telecharge only through telecharge.com or by calling 1-800-447-7400. "

Your guess is as good as mine, but my thought would be no. 

Updated On: 7/16/21 at 11:44 PM

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#7AmEx targeted offer to cardholders:
Posted: 7/17/21 at 7:21am

Oh ok then promo codes won’t work with this deal then.

TarHeelAlan
#8AmEx targeted offer to cardholders:
Posted: 7/18/21 at 8:12am

Wick3 said: "Oh ok then promo codes won’t work with this deal then."

Maybe, maybe not. I believe you can order telecharge tix over the phone and use a promo code, if you can find one at the moment. The deal ends 9/5/21, and there's no telling what promo codes will be made available by Labor Day. Also, if you use a code, you would still need to be over the $100 for the net charge, as AmEx will be looking for the actual spend, rather than the pre-promo price. The Am Ex phone reps are usually pretty good, you might want to give them a call and see if they can provide any guidance.  Telechargeoffers.com might show up as plain old telecharge.com to AmEx order processing. 

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#9AmEx targeted offer to cardholders:
Posted: 7/19/21 at 12:22pm

I actually think it MAY work. I had a similar discount right before the pandemic, and I paid for lottery tickets for a show normally through Telecharge (it came up on my statement as something else) and the promo code worked. I was not expecting it to.