pixeltracker

Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts

Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts

chrishuyen
#1Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/4/21 at 11:20pm

While at the flea market I noticed a lot of interesting opening night gifts (like a toothbrush and toothpaste for Frankie and Johnny). So I wanted to know, what are some other unusual/unique ones that you've seen or gotten?

Dollypop
#2Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/5/21 at 8:42am

Chocolate covered peants... unshielded (those are the expensive kind)

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

northlandfan
#3Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/5/21 at 6:29pm

I have been with very lucky over the last few years at the flea market and some of the opening night gifts that I found include shot glasses from Hamilton come from away and 1984. As well Moulin Rouge gifts from the cast to the company. In 2019 I couldn’t believe that they were selling these dirt cheap at the Moulin Rouge table. Some examples were candles by Danny Burstein (with a label that read happy ****ing opening !😂)playing cards and a frosted beer mug with cool lighting inside!
That same year I found VIP opening night coins from the Hadestown show which allowed you into the party after the opening night.
Other examples include torso pillows from Dear Evan Hansen, special pins from the Cher show with her likeness on the front and umbrellas from shows such as Moulin Rouge and rain ponchos from Hadestown. Those are the ones that come to mind but I’m sure I have many more in my collection. Always interested in trading collectibles from many of the shows mentioned above. Private message me if you wish if you have anything to sell or trade. Thanks

Rainah
#4Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/6/21 at 9:51am

Hamilton's was a sweet notebook and pen set - they often still sell the pens

Hadestown's was a wooden trail whistle, though also coveted are the wooden coins given out to those who helped set up the show, and the metal coins given out to cast and crew that got you into an exclusive after party.

DEH was a hat

Pretty Woman was champagne flutes 

trying to remember now, I've seen quite a few.

northlandfan
#5Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/6/21 at 7:14pm

Do you have any of those. I have the Hadestown VIP metal coin which I was lucky enough to get out the 2019 flea market.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#6Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts
Posted: 10/20/21 at 4:54pm

I got a plastic coaster set from the opening night of Wicked at the flea market.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur