pixeltracker

Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#1Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Posted: 4/25/22 at 10:41am

Donica to return as Raoul for a limited engagement, May 30 - July 31 (Riddle leave of absence)

Johnson to take over as Madame Giry from May 16

Feliciano (Flying Over Sunset) to debut on May 9; she will play the Page and u/s Christine

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Jordan-Donica-Maree-Johnson-and-Kanisha-Marie-Feliciano-Join-THE-PHANTOM-OF-THE-OPERA-20220425

Oh look, a bibu!

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#2Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Posted: 4/25/22 at 10:52am

I’ll be interested to see Kanisha if/when she eventually can go on, and glad that we’ll be getting a different Raoul for a bit.

Any idea how long is left of Ben Crawford’s contract?

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.
Updated On: 4/25/22 at 10:52 AM

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#3Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Posted: 4/25/22 at 12:27pm

I've enjoyed Mr. Riddle's performance as Raoul, but I recall really liking Mr. Donica as well, so not sad that he'll be subbing when we go up in early June.

I believe Mr. Crawford's contract usually comes up for renewal in October (I seem to recall him telling me that). He definitely enjoys this role, so I'm hoping he doesn't go anywhere anytime soon, especially given how poorly the role has been cast in London of late.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage
Updated On: 4/25/22 at 12:27 PM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#4Jordan Donica, Maree Johnson, and Kanisha Marie Feliciano To Join Broadway’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Posted: 4/25/22 at 12:39pm

Jordan is pure perfection and can sing anything beautifully, so very exciting for Phantom audiences!