Tickets I cannot use

Mike66
#1Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 12:51pm

Hi

I have a pair of tickets for INTO THE WOODS for June 28 (front mezzanine) that I cannot use.  Can anyone suggest the best way to dispose of them so they dont go to waste?

THANKS

mike

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#2Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 1:30pm

1) Sell them on StubHub
2) Donate them to Broadway Cares

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#3Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 1:32pm

First, try to return them where you purchased them.  Many times that’s all it takes and you’ll get a refund.  If that doesn’t work out, then come back and state a price you’re asking, which avoids the going back-n-forth with people and questions.

Good luck!

JasonC3
#4Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 2:03pm

I had two orchestra tickets for June 29 that I resold on StubHub (for face value) and they sold within a few hours.  People seem to be actively looking for the early dates.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#5Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 2:45pm

If they were purchased on SeatGeek, they can be easily resold on SeatGeek. Just look up the order in your account, and there will be a "Sell" option. Since that's the first preview, they'll sell quickly if they're reasonably priced.

bstoll1
#6Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 6:26pm

Mike66 said: "Hi

I have a pair of tickets for INTO THE WOODS for June 28 (front mezzanine) that I cannot use. Can anyone suggest the best way to dispose of them so they dont go to waste?

THANKS

mike
"

I sent you a DM. 

boonanas
#7Tickets I cannot use
Posted: 6/20/22 at 6:50pm

Mike66 said: "Hi

I have a pair of tickets for INTO THE WOODS for June 28 (front mezzanine) that I cannot use. Can anyone suggest the best way to dispose of them so they dont go to waste?

THANKS

mike
"

Listen, twist my arm but I can dispose them for you just send them to me and i'll make sure they're disposed of..