recent lotto

TamzBway
#1recent lotto
Posted: 10/18/22 at 9:44am

Hey everyone,

Has anyone tried the Six digital lotto lately? I'm a bit confused...it says it closes at 6pm the day before, and winners will have up to 60 mins to claim tickets if they win...but it doesn't say when the actual drawing is! If anyone could shed some light on this, that'd be great :)

As well, could anyone let me know where seating locations have been lately? I hate heights so...just hoping for orch, but the show is selling well. Thanks in advance!

Jonathan Cohen Profile Photo
Jonathan Cohen
#2recent lotto
Posted: 10/18/22 at 11:13am

The lottery closes at 6pm the day before, and they pull the winners at 6pm, so you'd have until 7pm to claim your ticket if you won. 

I haven't entered in a while, but the first time I won the tickets were front row orchestra. The second time the ticket was the ticket was front mezzanine, row C I believe.  

hearthemsing22
#3recent lotto
Posted: 10/18/22 at 1:36pm

I haven't won recently, but when I have, the first time I was front row....center? Nearly center. Other times I was very close up on the sides of the orchestra. I think they're usually pretty decent seats :) 

KathyNYC2
#4recent lotto
Posted: 10/19/22 at 12:25pm

TamzBway said: "Hey everyone,

Has anyone tried the Six digital lotto lately? I'm a bit confused...it says it closes at 6pm the day before, and winners will have up to 60 mins to claim tickets if they win...but it doesn't say when the actual drawing is! If anyone could shed some light on this, that'd be great :)

As well, could anyone let me know where seating locations have been lately? I hate heights so...just hoping for orch, but the show is selling well. Thanks in advance!
"

The lottery seats are in the entire front row, all the boxes and also some orchestra seats to the far sides. Occasionally there are more here and there but those are the regular lottery seats.

Updated On: 10/21/22 at 12:25 PM

TamzBway
#5recent lotto
Posted: 10/20/22 at 8:20am

Thanks so much. Front row would be so much fun!!

Qucik q - when you win, do they email you tickets, or do you need to come to the box office and show your ID? I only ask because my cousin and I are both trying for us, but she can also ask her fam members to try for us if you're emailed the tickets. We only have one potential day we can go, so we really want to try our best!

Broadway Buddy
#6recent lotto
Posted: 10/20/22 at 10:04am

I won last Wednesday. Got on standby and then ended up getting tickets. Ended up not being able to go so I'm not sure where the tickets would have been, but it was my first attempt for the Six lotto so I can't imagine it being too hard (at least on a weekday)