SeatGeek Customer Service

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#1SeatGeek Customer Service
Posted: 12/7/22 at 12:11pm

Has anyone else had difficulty working with SeatGeek customer service? I am trying to exchange a ticket to a new row so that I can add another seat as there are no open seats near where I originally purchased. It took forever to figure out how to contact SeatGeek. When I did, there were dozens of back-and-forth questions to clarify my request, and then in the end they emailed me to reject it and suggested I resell the ticket on their site rather than exchanging it.

Either way, SeatGeek makes out, but it leads to a really poor customer experience and is a detriment to the show itself as all I am trying to do is purchase an additional ticket so I can have 2 seats together. Oof.

ETA: the new tickets are more expensive and I agreed to pay extra as well (~$7). 

Updated On: 12/7/22 at 12:11 PM

JSquared2
#2SeatGeek Customer Service
Posted: 12/7/22 at 12:16pm

It's probably too late now -- but for future reference, if it's a Jujamcyn house you should always e-mail Jujamcyn customer service.  There's a form to fill out on their website -- and they've always responded to me within 24 hours (if not sooner).  WAY more helpful than SeatGeek!

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#3SeatGeek Customer Service
Posted: 12/7/22 at 12:18pm

Didn’t know that! Thank you!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
hearthemsing22
#5SeatGeek Customer Service
Posted: 12/7/22 at 1:37pm

JSquared2 said: "It's probably too late now -- but for future reference, if it's a Jujamcyn house you should always e-mail Jujamcyn customer service. There's a form to fill out on their website -- and they've always responded to me within 24 hours (if not sooner). WAY more helpful than SeatGeek!

"

On Seatgeek they also have a "CHAT" feature which I've found to be very helpful! 

chrishuyen
#6SeatGeek Customer Service
Posted: 12/7/22 at 3:17pm

I forgot how exactly I contacted them, but there's a subset of SeatGeek that's specifically to support Jujamcyn and they either have a separate phone number or maybe an extension that you can call (I was able to get a refund for Hadestown tickets when two people in my party fell sick the day before).  But emailing is probably a good first step if you can't find that number.