Old Man & the Pool?

Tking0012
#1Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/2/23 at 6:51pm

Anyone know where they put the rush seats?

annang
#2Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 3:10pm

They're all over. I've gone twice, both TodayTix rush, and the first time I had side rear orchestra, and the second time I had third row center. But there are really no bad seats for a show like this, and the show is outstanding.

Tking0012
#3Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 7:33pm

Thanks

VernonGersch Profile Photo
VernonGersch
#4Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 8:39pm

Echoing - really loved this piece

flinger072
#5Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 10:13pm

see it if you can! Just back from going tonight. Had a todaytix rush - got front row side orchestra, but not a bad seat in this theatre for this show.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#6Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 10:35pm

flinger072 said: "see it if you can! Just back from going tonight. Had a todaytix rush - got front row side orchestra, but not a bad seat in this theatre for this show."

I was there tonight, were you next to the guy that couldn't stop laughing towards the end?

Really no bad seats for this show.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

flinger072
#7Old Man & the Pool?
Posted: 1/4/23 at 11:23pm

everythingtaboo said: "flinger072 said: "see it if you can! Just back from going tonight. Had a todaytix rush - got front row side orchestra, but not a bad seat in this theatre for this show."

I was there tonight, were you next to the guy that couldn't stop laughing towards the end?

Really no bad seats for this show.
"

opposite side! that was a hoot.