I'll pass this time around

BIG BALONEY Profile Photo
BIG BALONEY
#1I'll pass this time around
Posted: 8/16/23 at 5:56pm

Will be in London in October and decided to skip this one. A scaled down show at The Savoy theatre doesn't appeal to me. Still can't get over the cheap production of Funny Girl with Sheridan Smith at the Savoy a few years ago. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2I'll pass this time around
Posted: 8/16/23 at 6:04pm

Anything that interests you theater wise in October though? 

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#3I'll pass this time around
Posted: 8/16/23 at 6:06pm

Go see Guys & Dolls! It's running through February, and I think Daniel Mays returns as Nathan Detroit in October! Overall, that show is NOT TO BE MISSED! You'll definitely have the best time ever!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

JSquared2
#4I'll pass this time around
Posted: 8/16/23 at 6:09pm

BIG BALONEY said: "Will be in London in October and decided to skip this one. A scaled down show at The Savoy theatre doesn't appeal to me. Still can't get over the cheap production of Funny Girl with Sheridan Smith at the Savoy a few years ago.

"

A)  What show are you talking about?

B) This isn't Grand Central --- no need to announce your arrivals and departures.

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#5I'll pass this time around
Posted: 8/16/23 at 6:26pm

I believe they are talking about the upcoming production of Sunset Boulevard in the West End.

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince