pixeltracker

Regional -Bridges of Madison County

Regional -Bridges of Madison County

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#1Regional -Bridges of Madison County
Posted: 1/23/24 at 7:19am

The score for Bridges is an all time favorite for me.  I saw it twice on Broadway and travel to regional productions whenever possible.  The revivals at the Axelrod Performing Arts Center and Bucks County Playhouse were superb.  

I was so happy to find that Bridges of Madison County will play September 12th - 29th at the Legacy Theater in Stony Creek, CT.  Anne Runolfsson and Hugh Panaro star. I secured my tickets already and can’t wait.  Anybody else excited?

Broadway Flash Profile Photo
Broadway Flash
#2Regional -Bridges of Madison County
Posted: 1/23/24 at 3:01pm

I think it’s Jason Robert Browns finest score. I saw it at Bucks County and absolutely loved it. 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3Regional -Bridges of Madison County
Posted: 1/23/24 at 4:01pm

I saw it with Kate Baldwin and Aaron Lazar at Axelrod a year or two ago and it was a lovely regional production and Baldwin and Lazar were CRACKLING with chemistry. (This production also apparently was just after Lazar was first diagnosed with ALS so I’m even more enamored in hindsight)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

NiceWork2
#4Regional -Bridges of Madison County
Posted: 1/23/24 at 4:32pm

i didn't see it at axelrod, but did see it at  bucks county twice.   It was a great show, but there were some significant changes from the Broadway version and the licensing materials.   I was told that Hunter got permission from Marsha Norman, who he of course knows.

Videos