pixeltracker

Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule

Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule

theatregeek25
#1Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/6/24 at 10:59am

Does Victoria Clark have a set schedule?  Specifically, does she do the 7:00 PM Sunday shows?

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#2Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/6/24 at 12:06pm

I saw it Saturday afternoon and she was out.  Not sure if her days off are floating as nothing is listed on the show's site or on Telecharge.  I wasn't happy when I found out she was performing that day, but Colleen Fitzpatrick was wonderful.  I'd still like to go back to see Victoria Clark before it closes.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

TheaterBoy7777 Profile Photo
TheaterBoy7777
#3Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/6/24 at 12:44pm

Victoria was out when I saw it Sun Eve 1/28. It was my 3rd visit to Kimberly but first time seeing Colleen. She was incredible, glad I got to catch her as well

Collingswood
#4Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/7/24 at 9:36am

She does NOT do Saturday matinee and Sunday evening. Starting in April, she will NOT do Wednesday & Saturday matinee.

The Rural Juror
#5Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/26/24 at 10:19am

Just confirming that Victoria doesn't do Saturday matinees? Is this listed anywhere officially? I have an open Saturday matinee slot for my visit over Easter weekend, and was considering Kimberly to fill it. But if Victoria is officially not doing that show, I will consider something else. 

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#6Kimberly Akimbo -- Victoria Clark's Schedule
Posted: 2/26/24 at 10:59am

It’s not listed anywhere officially, because the producers have opted not to advertise that information. She may have won the Tony, but she’s not above the title, so they’re not obligated to do so. However, others in this thread have noted her schedule, so if that doesn’t feel sufficient, you can call the box office directly and inquire about whether she’ll be on for the specific date you’re looking to purchase a ticket.