pixeltracker

SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7

SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7

Mike66
#1SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/9/24 at 6:27pm

Hi

Planning to see Suffs at the beginning of July.  My wife is totally adament that she wants to see the original cast.  

I looked to see if there are any planned absences, but dont see any listed (or I may be looking in the wrong place)

Or course, anyone can come down with anything and miss a performance -- but I'd like to go on an evening (or afternoon) when I know everyone is (scheduled to be) in.

Can you help?

THANKS

mike

stagepotato
#2SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/9/24 at 6:51pm

The only ones that you’ll formally be notified are performers above the title. I don’t know if there’s any for Suffs. Otherwise, you need to follow the cast members on social media, specifically understudies, to see when they post about going on 

yyys
#3SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/9/24 at 7:02pm

U can't tell til you get there.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/9/24 at 8:08pm

stagepotato said: "The only ones that you’ll formally be notified are performers above the title. I don’t know if there’s any for Suffs. Otherwise, you need to follow the cast members on social media, specifically understudies, to see when they post about going on"

I don't believe ANYONE is above the title for Suffs, so without following any/all of the leads you won't know.  And even then they might not announce it esp if it's a legit illness.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#5SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/10/24 at 1:08am

Based on pattern, Shaina’s alternator will probably be on on 7/7

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/10/24 at 3:56am

Oh, I totally forgot she had a slew of dates published! 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Dan6
#7SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/10/24 at 12:07pm

dramamama611 said: "Oh, I totally forgot she had a slew of dates published!"

Where can I find those dates?

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#8SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/10/24 at 12:20pm

Dan6 said: "dramamama611 said: "Oh, I totally forgot she had a slew of dates published!"

Where can I find those dates?
"

They've been listed on Telecharge, but, as of right now, the only 2 on there are:

Sunday, June 16 at 2:00 PM
Sunday, June 23 at 3:00 PM

yyys
#9SUFFS -- absences July 3 through July 7
Posted: 6/10/24 at 4:23pm

also will be listed on this page:

https://suffsmusical.com/tickets/

Latest Posts

Videos