Avenue Q Sheet Music?

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
DFYINGRVTY
#0Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:14pm

does anyone happen to know if AVE. Q is coming out with sheet music anytime soon? because i am hoping to sing one of Princetons songs for my Cinderella Audition....let me know if you have any clues or hints!!!!.....

AIM: ObsessedActor22 (if you want to tell me ASAP Avenue Q Sheet Music? )

Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion, this repulsion, this - - Wicked Witch!

ChicagoManic Profile Photo
ChicagoManic
#1re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:16pm

It's been out for awhile.
Avenue Q Sheet Music

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#2re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:16pm

I think the book of sheet music is already available on Amazon.

OR, you could do what I did and buy the songs individually from Sheet Music Direct (www.sheetmusicdirect.com). I love it, and I'm so glad Avenue Q is available. It lets you transpose the music (!!!), play it as a MIDI, and print out as many copies as you like.

I am the proud owner of the sheet music for "There's A Fine, Fine Line," "Shadenfreude" and "I Wish I Could Go Back to College."

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."
Updated On: 8/24/04 at 11:16 PM

LadyGuenevere
#3re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:17pm

You want to sing an AVENUE Q song for a CINDERELLA audition?

DFYINGRVTY Profile Photo
DFYINGRVTY
#4re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:17pm

oh man how STUPID i feel! hahaha..thanks guys!!! re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?

Citizens of Oz, there is an enemy that must be found and captured! Believe nothing she says. She's evil. Responsible for the mutilation of these poor, innocent monkeys! Her green skin is but an outward manifestation of her twisted nature! This distortion, this repulsion, this - - Wicked Witch!

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#5re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:22pm

I remember this site! Can't wait to listen to some MIDI versions.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

ChicagoManic Profile Photo
ChicagoManic
#6re: Avenue Q Sheet Music?
Posted: 8/24/04 at 11:25pm

Just in case anyone wanted to sing to some great MIDIs, I'd go here. So far there is only one Avenue Q song (What Do You Do..), but in sure more will pop up. You actually have to sign up to listen to a lot of them, but its worth it. And it is free, but you have to go through this ridiculous sign up.
Broadway MIDIs

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.

Videos