Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
CJR
#1re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:03am

Ooooh yay for LSoH!

<--- my icon is new re: My first (and new) icon! YAY for the hottness lol

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

LadyGuenevere
#2re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:06am

So we're talking about icons here, eh?

I couldn't find any pictures of Prodigal on the internet, so I just scanned Kerry (from my CD booklet) into my computer! Yay!

Delphine Profile Photo
Delphine
#3re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:07am

I don't like my icon that much. It's Angel from RENT. I'd rather it be Mimi. *humph*

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
#4re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 1:11am

I really like your icon LadyGuenevere!

badkarma719 Profile Photo
badkarma719
#5re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:20am

Mine's better its George Bush autographing an American Flag!!!!!

In the words of the great MargoChanning "Broadwayworld.com -- Your One Stop on the Internet for All Things Broadway, Nasty Political Discussions, Meltdowns, Name-Calling and General Nonsense along with being a Premiere Pick-up Joint for Hotties, Shut-ins, Rambunctuous Teenagers With Bad Grammar, and All Manner of Bitter, Jaded Theatre Queens with WAY Too Much Time on Their Hands"?

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#6re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:23am

mine is a self portrait in the style of al hirschfeld (theres even 2 "nina" 's hidden in there)

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#7re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 2:35am

Yay!

<----- Just changed mine; twice the perfection!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

ChicagoManic Profile Photo
ChicagoManic
#8re: My first (and new) icon!
Posted: 8/25/04 at 3:54am

I also just changed mine, to none other then the lovely Catherine Zeta Jones. And my banner is of course from Chicago, with Brenda Braxton.

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.