pixeltracker

Adam Pascal "Civilian" album- Page 2

Adam Pascal "Civilian" album

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#25re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:02pm

That is true. When Model Prisoner was released I was still in my "Adam who? RENT what?" mindset... I didn't buy it until two summers ago.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#26re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:02pm

im pretty positive that adam is not gonna be doing wicked.

and as for the cd its really great, i think book of endings and beautiful song r the 2 best on the cd

Forget regret

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#27re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:04pm

rent was on braodway for over 4 years when model prisoner came out how could u be in a rent what? phase.

Forget regret

insomniak
#28re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:09pm

I hope he passes on Wicked.

How exactly is he planning to double CD sales?

luvtheEmcee
#29re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:10pm

Whoa. Apparently I'm a lot younger than you think I am. I was.... I think I was fourteen the first time I saw Aida (October of its first year), which was also the first time I saw - or even heard of - Adam. My parents wouldn't let me see RENT until I was almost 17. I knew what it was, of course, but I really didn't know very much about it, let alone the music or the cast. Regardless, now I know... and boy, am I glad I do.

Updated On: 10/16/04 at 09:10 PM

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#30re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:11pm

civilian is gonna have a much wide distribution the MP. it will be available at everyday stores like circut city and best buy and tower.

Forget regret

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#31re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:12pm

sorry emcee didnt realize u were soo young

Forget regret

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#32re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:13pm

oh thats great. I love seeing broadway actor's CDs in stores, and not just the obscure, hard to find unless you live in NYC, Broadway stores.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#33re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:15pm

Yay! I would love to walk into FYE and have a hyper fit because I suddenly see MP or Civilian. I still haven't gotten mine! I ordered it weeks ago!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

insomniak
#34re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:16pm

So us kids in Ohio will be able to find it? That's fun. Will it have better advertising? People won't know it's there otherwise.

luvtheEmcee
#35re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:16pm

It's okay, bway-buff. Honest mistake. Trust me... if I could've been there for the OBC, I would have. But I was ten. *shrugs* I guess I can't complain that I come off as older, though!

TGIF, this means that I will inevitably go shopping back home and freak out like a moron every time I see it! re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album

Updated On: 10/16/04 at 09:16 PM

insomniak
#36re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:23pm

Oh, I always do stuff like that- looking for a CD I have in a store just because I want to see it on the shelf. It makes me happy.

b-way, I heard a rumor about touring... any basis?

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#37re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:25pm

i dont knwo about touring but hell be doing some shows in manhattan. hes very into his family so i dont know if he would leave is two young sons and wife at this point

Forget regret

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#38re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:26pm

"TGIF, this means that I will inevitably go shopping back home and freak out like a moron every time I see it!"

Does that also mean another copy? That makes 3 right Emcee? :)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

luvtheEmcee
#39re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:29pm

No, I passed copy number two off to a friend. re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album Just you watch. Soon, I'll own like sixteen of them for no good reason.

And the "touring..." I was with NotThatGirl at the Kean show. Apparently she said something about living in Florida and one of the Sh-k-Boom guys mentioned trying to get Adam to perform down there. Nothing more, though. *shrugs*

insomniak
#40re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:38pm

*prays that the sh-k-boom people will send Adam to Ohio*

That would be a dream come true.

What is possibly happening in Manhattan?

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#41re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:42pm

adam will be doin a show at joes pub ont he 13th of november and possibly the 27th of november.

Forget regret

luvtheEmcee
#42re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:43pm

*bounces*

YAY! That's less than a month away, Undiscovered!

insomniak
#43re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:44pm

There's another one? Yay! So does he have any other plans for Civilian and its promotion?

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#44re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:46pm

if he plans on any other shows i will post as soon as i find out.

Forget regret

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#45re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:46pm

Wow, he would do a show during Thanksgiving?

luvtheEmcee
#46re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 9:47pm

11.27 is the Saturday right after Thanksgiving. *shrugs*

And yes, Undiscovered... she does. Still working on that, by the way. *sigh*

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#47re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 10:07pm

Well, after reading all about the concert in NJ I ordered the album - really like it, especially "I'm With You." I think that's a masterpiece.

Maybe you've all seen this already, but on the Civilian page I noticed a section called something like About the CD with a lot of info, including Adam talking about each track, explaining what it's about or what motivated him to write it.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#48re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 10:17pm

How can you guys listen to him? He can't sing!

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

insomniak
#49re: Adam Pascal 'Civilian' album
Posted: 10/16/04 at 10:21pm

I could've sworn you said you liked him one time, Matt... or maybe that was just his ass you were talking about.