HELP W/ WICKED TIX!

MissEmilyArden
#0HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 9:17pm

I know I'm going to get murdered for bringing up Wicked, but I'm going to NYC in 2 weeks, and we have a choice of 2 different places to seat to see the show. 1) 6th row, but on the left side (all the way over to the aisle), the broker says you "95%" able to see, upstage right is hard to see. 2) ROW L Front Mezz. center way farther back. Any have experience with seats that are close, but all the way to a side? still worth it? thanks soo much!!

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#1re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 9:18pm

Get the orch. seats. The Front Mezz is way too far from the stage and when I had them I was front row front mezz!

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

jmaclover Profile Photo
jmaclover
#2re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 9:34pm

Go with the partial view, discounted, seats!

"I've often said I should put sweets in my chair - they'd spend less time on my a** that way....." ~F.W.B.

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#3re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 9:47pm

Both times I've seen it I have sat in the orchestra. The first time it was the last row, and the only thing I couldn't see was the dragon.

The second time was row K, and those seats ruled.

andyf
#4re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 11:08pm

Born2c is right.

I sat front row of the front row, center and wanted to KILL myself. Not worth full price. SO far away.

I'll put it this way, you're looking down on Defying Gravity...
and that was front row, so I can't imagine being all the back is any better.

Andrew, tonight isn't about you! It isn't even about me!!! - [FD]

Becky
#5re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 11:09pm

Go with the side orchestra. I've sat in those seats and you really don't miss that much. It *is* a side view, but it's MUCH better than the mezz.

Luckydave14
#6re: HELP W/ WICKED TIX!
Posted: 12/8/04 at 11:58pm

Wait, are these from a broker or ticketmaster..and if it is a broker..how much are they charging?

Videos