Favorite Posters

me101 Profile Photo
me101
#0Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:13pm

What is your favorite poster to a Broadway show?

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. -Dorothy Parker

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#1re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:14pm

Rent

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

lostwallflower Profile Photo
lostwallflower
#2re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:23pm

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=161730#161730

"I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber. Please don't take me to the pickle farm."- Brak

me101 Profile Photo
me101
#3re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:26pm

wooops, alright, sry.

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. -Dorothy Parker

Liam Profile Photo
Liam
#4re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:27pm

Q

its ok we all do it

CrAzIaBoUtReNt
#5re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:36pm

Rent. I love the way it is so... natural (that is the only word I can come up with. Don't ask. re: Favorite Posters).

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#6re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:54pm

Into the Woods (original Sendak design)
An Inspector Calls (original revival design)

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#7re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 12:54pm

ON THE TWENTIETH CENTURY

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#8re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 1:22pm

I like the "Little Women" one.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

Mimi Imfurst
#9re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 1:25pm

Okay, this is something that has been bugging me for a while. There are like way too many people on this board and there are like a million topics. Who cares if someone brings a subject up thats already been brought up. NOT everyone has been here since the dawn of man. Instead of being all up tight, going back- looking for the post and then basically squashing a new post, just relax.... okay? Its already annoying enough to have to go through hundreds of posts.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

me101 Profile Photo
me101
#10re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 1:31pm

Thanks Mimi! I completely agree

Mimi Imfurst
#11re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 1:32pm

Seriously though, people are way to anal and uptight on this board.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#12re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 1:43pm

The Kate Monster:
Slightly Overweight puppet seeking soulmate.
re: Favorite Posters

kjklo
#13re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 2:02pm

Mister Matt, wasn't the original poster for "Into the Woods" designed by Heidi Landesman?

LittleBitRacist Profile Photo
LittleBitRacist
#14re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:45pm

haha, i agree with mimi. oh dear, someone mentioned this a few months ago! Jeez why didnt u know?!?
i like the new assassins and the chicago poster with all the little pictures.

#15re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:49pm

Just a small comment - while I agree that some people who post here can get a little pushy, especially concerning the 'it's been done before' thing, Lostwallflower only posted the previous thread's link with no comment - that could have been done just to bring forward and share some previous responses to the question.

lostwallflower Profile Photo
lostwallflower
#16re: Favorite Posters
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:55pm

Thanks, DGrant. That is what I intended.

"I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber. Please don't take me to the pickle farm."- Brak