Wicked Makeup

Menzellover11 Profile Photo
Menzellover11
#0Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:23pm

Does anyone know where you can still buys Wicked Makeup. They used to have it at Sephora.. but i heard it was gone? Anyone know where i can get it?

jjdude2000
#1re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:24pm

The "Wicked" promotional line at Sephora sold out about a year ago, so they don't make it anymore... I dont know of any other store that sells it.

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

CatieElphie1 Profile Photo
CatieElphie1
#2re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:38pm

try ebay...a couple days ago there was a thread on this same topic and somebody came up with a link to ebay where some of the "Galinda" pink stuff was selling for $70.00..usually somebody has SOMETHING on ebay that you want!!

Was that a fat joke?

JohnPopa Profile Photo
JohnPopa
#3re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:40pm

Will this do?
Wicked Makeup

lostwallflower Profile Photo
lostwallflower
#4re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:41pm

John, you are a funny guy.

"I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber. Please don't take me to the pickle farm."- Brak

Menzellover11
#5re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:42pm

no maybe i wasnt clear..Wicked the musical. hehe

LittleBitRacist Profile Photo
LittleBitRacist
#6re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:43pm

hmm, how did i know you were new...?

Menzellover11
#7re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:46pm

i know he was kidding. Since when did this becoming a hating thread, just asking a question here.

Derek
#8re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 4:56pm

hmmm, i didnt even know they made this. what is it like?

wicked4good2 Profile Photo
wicked4good2
#9re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 9:19pm

haha nice one john

"It is a curious thought, but it's only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

CatieElphie1 Profile Photo
CatieElphie1
#10re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 9:45pm

heh heh heh..and i don't hate you

Was that a fat joke?

Joshua488
#11re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/17/05 at 10:05pm

Sephora had a WICKED promotional line? I remember reading an interview with the makeup designer who said that the green they use was not specially made. For some reason, MAC already had the green color. So, it wasn't being created BECAUSE of WICKED; it just so happened that it already existed before WICKED. Look at MAC products for that shade of green... I'm not sure what the color's name is.

Merrydothe Profile Photo
Merrydothe
#12re: Wicked Makeup
Posted: 1/18/05 at 12:46am

no no, not the makeup for the show. Yes that was all MAC--I'm wearing all the MAC makeup used in the show in my user picture. The makeup is Chroma Cake in Landscape Green. Its availiable at the MAC Flatiron 5th ave.

<-----------

Stila had a line out, I have it actually--with a Lipstick, and a Shimmer Gel in Either "Glinda" (pink shimmer-pink lipstick) or "Elphaba" (green shimmer-peach lipstick). The Stila line wasn't used in the show however, just to promote it. Theres some pictures of the event at the Sephora in Times Square on Broadway.com. Updated On: 1/18/05 at 12:46 AM

Videos