News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#0BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 4:37am

I didn't catch the show even though it seemed to be on the TKTS board almost every day throughout the holidays. I really hope the show did better than that implies cause - well, who doesn't love Whoopi? All the best to her! Is somoene going to her last show?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 5:05am

i feel bad i missed her...she must have been amusing....but i went to see pacific overtures on my last nite in NYC and i fell asleep.....im sure Whoopi would have been great with her quotes such as "when im talking to u....i am really talking to u" even tho im not into one person shows....i love her.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#2re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 9:41am

I don't love Whoopi. I think she's enormously talented but extremely crude (and cruel) to many people. I used to like watching her on TV but today I wouldn't cross the street to see her.

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

RumTumTugger22 Profile Photo
RumTumTugger22
#3re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:36am

I'm glad to know that she did that show at the beginnign of her career ..... its sort of cool its that its the show that ended it aswell.

CAGES OR WINGS? WHICH DO YOU PREFER? ASK THE BIRDS. FEAR OR LOVE, BABY? DON'T SAY THE ANSWER, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#4re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:49am

I know people have had some bad experiences w Madame Whoops but she was very good on the film I worked on with her. She even nagged the producers into putting on nurses on the days when we had large groups of kids and when people w anaphalactic reactions were working. (Yes I KNOW the producers should have anyway but as there are No regs up here only "guidelines" cheap reigns!)

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#5re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:54am

Don't worry if you missed it HBO has taped it to air sometime this year. i know it's not the same as seeing it live.

Liam Profile Photo
Liam
#6re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:56am

woopey lives kinda near me but ive never seen her

Phantom Chicken Profile Photo
Phantom Chicken
#7re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:58am

wait, when's it closing?

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#8re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 12:44pm

today.

Liam Profile Photo
Liam
#9re: BYE BYE WHOOPI!!!
Posted: 1/30/05 at 12:46pm

didnt it just open?

Videos