EFX

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#0EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 4:31pm

I have the Michael Crawford CD and I love it, but does anyone else have any of the other EFX CDs and can share them since they're out of print. that would be awesome.

lostwallflower Profile Photo
lostwallflower
#1re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 5:10pm

Oh man...EFX. Crazy show. I have Las Vegas with David Cassidy.

"I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber, I'm a cuber. Please don't take me to the pickle farm."- Brak

CATSNYrevival
#2re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 5:31pm

yeah... that's the one I wanna hear.... eeeeee.... re: EFX

CATSNYrevival
#3re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 5:42pm

hey, where did you go? re: EFX

ProducersFan
#4re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 5:49pm

I saw EFX in Vegas with David Cassady too! I remember we were sitting in Liza Minnelli's seats as the people we went with were high rollers and got comped for tickets. I don't remember much else about the show, other than you needed 3D glasses during part of it. I think I still have the program somewhere... Didn't get the CD though, so I'm not much help. Hope you find it!

~Jessica

"If you start from a place of joy and charm, you can get away with a lot in the second act. It may be that that's my life. I'm not sure." ~Roger Bart

CATSNYrevival
#5re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 8:55pm

re: EFX

CATSNYrevival
#6re: EFX
Posted: 2/3/05 at 9:22pm

CATSNYrevival
#7re: EFX
Posted: 2/4/05 at 9:49am

wildcat Profile Photo
wildcat
#8re: EFX
Posted: 2/4/05 at 10:00am

EFX malfunction...

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#9re: EFX
Posted: 2/4/05 at 10:01am

I have that CD, but am not computer savvy to send to you. Didn't realize they were out of print.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#10re: EFX
Posted: 2/4/05 at 12:18pm

EFX is the best Vegas show ever. I am certain. YOu can take my word.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#11re: EFX
Posted: 2/4/05 at 2:58pm

Joe Machota was in EFX. In fact, he filled in for the vacationing Michael Crawford.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Videos